The World News Media

Would you kill your child in order to save it from a death that would be very painful?

admin

• 3 months later...

• Views 835
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

. IT IS A GREAT KINDNESS and a great Merciful act, when one deliberately kills one's beloved Dog, when racked by disease. My dog Cubby, a Siberian Husky, had cancer in her left eye, and we had it

Posted Images

IT IS A GREAT KINDNESS and a great Merciful act, when one deliberately kills one's beloved Dog, when racked by disease. My dog Cubby, a Siberian Husky, had cancer in her left eye, and we had it removed ... but it had spread to her intestines and she was in great pain, and it would take a long time to die.

We took her to the Vet, and with wailing tears and anguish had her executed.

I felt it was my responsibility as a man to "pull the trigger" myself , but my wife, Susan, could not abide it.

There comes a time when every man has to shoot his own dog ... farming it out does not make it better .. it makes it worse.

I KNOW Cubby would never even had heard the sound. ... but it would have been messy.  Fortunately, we had the $140 to have her executed and she never knew it.

Many people do NOT!

It was completely painless and she died with her eyes open ... never knowing she had died.

I lament that when my time comes... and it WILL come ... there is no one to show me the great Kindness and Mercy that I was able to do for my beloved dog.

Jehovah God has stated many times in many different ways that he wants mercy ... and not sacrifice.

People that are COMPLETELY divorced from reality ... as it really is ... find the idea of killing ones child abhorrent, but there is a PRINCIPLE that reality based people understand, that liberals living in a fantasy world do NOT understand ... in Latin it's " Quod est necessarium est licitum", which means "that which is necessary, is legal" .

People of courage DO WHAT IS RIGHT, at ANY cost.

Slaves do what is legal.

If any of my three children had Rabies, as an example, and no medical care was available ... I would shoot him or her first ... and myself second.

Should I treat my children with LESS MERCY than my dog?

Cubby Obit Photo  .jpg