The World News Media

While Muslims (Palestinians) Celebrated 9/11, Israel mourned with America!

TheWorldNewsOrg

• 1 year later...

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there had been footage of this event, it would have been copied about 1,000 times and repeatedly watched by about 100,000,000 people. And it would have been promoted further by the FBI and Pentagon

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2018 at 10:41 PM, admin said:

What do you want to bet Twitter forced Amy Men to take down the photo/footage of this event. "Link Rot" at work again. Ugh...

If there had been footage of this event, it would have been copied about 1,000 times and repeatedly watched by about 100,000,000 people. And it would have been promoted further by the FBI and Pentagon as part of the background to justify the war on terror. The rumors of the "Palestinians" was undoubtedly triggered as a response to the arrest and deportation of at least 2 of the 5 Israelis who were driving a white van and filming the event. I began watching the local NYC news immediately as the event happened within 48 blocks from my office, and one of my secretaries was killed, having recently changed jobs to Cantor-Fitzgerald, the same company where the wife of my boss worked -- and who survived by being on maternity leave. There were reports of possible Palestinians in a white van that we remembered very clearly, and when it was discovered that they were Israelis working for a Jewish-owned moving company, the idea was dismissed from all the major channels but still discussed on radio. To counteract the fact that these cheering persons were found to be Israeli, several anonymous people began calling into radio stations later in the week with unsubstantiated claims that Palestinians were also celebrating from rooftops. Over the next year, people even began remembering that they had "seen" these Palestinian celebrators.

I would not agree with all the conclusions made on the "Catholic World" website, there was a lot of confusion over how to handle the news. Here is what the website http://www.todayscatholicworld.com/mossad-agents-911.htm says, in part:

-----------the rest of this post includes excerpts from that website where I have highlighted some points in red---------------

The Five Dancing "Israelis"
Arrested On 9-11

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good……. Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"
netanyahu.jpg

The FBI came to the conclusion... that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front. -Forward (A Jewish Magazine) March 15, 2002

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
--US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report (that was later erased from the Fox News website) on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

Five Dancing Israelies 911
Two of the "Five Dancing Israelies"
According to ABCNEWS sources, Israeli and U.S. government officials worked out a deal — and after 71 days, the five Israelis were taken out of jail, put on a plane, and deported back home. While the former detainees refused to answer ABCNEWS' questions about their detention and what they were doing on Sept. 11, several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.
Said one of the men, "Our purpose was to document the event."

. . . Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives.

The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture.

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (Jerusalem Post 09/12/01)

The van was reported to be laden down with tons of explosives.

What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20, the New York Post, and the New Jersey Bergen Record all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva), and Yediot America, all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five.

. . .

From there, the story gets becomes even more suspicious. The Israelis worked for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An American employee of Urban Moving Systems told the The Record of New Jersey that a majority of his co-workers were Israelis and they were joking about the attacks.

The employee, who declined to give his name said: "I was in tears. These guys were joking and that bothered me." These guys were like, "Now America knows what we go through."
(The Mercury Philadelphia, PA 10/17/01 )

A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System's Israeli owner, Dominick Suter, dropped his business and fled the country for Israel. He was in such a hurry to flee America that some of Urban Moving System's customers were left with their furniture stranded in storage facilities (21).

It was later confirmed that the five detained Israelis were in fact Mossad agents. (Forward Magazine). They were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been kept in solitary confinement for 40 days.

Several of the detainees discussed their experience in America on an Israeli talk show after their return home.

Said one of the men, denying that they were laughing or happy on the morning of Sept. 11, "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."

How did they know there would be an event to document on 9-11?

I have been working in Arabic speaking community.  They all believe Israel is the DAJJAL- the anti-christ and must be destroyed. It is their Islam  ideology.  Christians from the middle east have all been influenced by the overwhelming islam hate- influence too!  They usually volunteer information to talk about their hate.  America supports Israel... Even if I did not see American footage - I did see British footage - I would believe any sponaneous outbreak of glee. I understand the Muslim hate for the West, "Rome (what it represents) and the Jews.  It is in the ieology.  !   I can quote the quran verses to support my claim if you want it written down here in these pages.  (apologies - i really struggle to write on a tab) 

Their hate of America was there before the invasions.  Tthe wars gave them a BETTER excuse to hate even more....All unbelievers must die and hypocrites -  these are people who do not interpret the Quran correctly.

Most Muslims do not know what is in their Quran - they just listen to their Imams and cannot distinguish if he is a fundamentalist or not.

I hate NAZISM - the ideology - not the people. I preach to them and treat them with dignity.  I hate islam ideology - not the people... I help those who listen to my message and love them more than myself.  I avoid those who love the violence inherent in Islam.  I do not fear islam - I know it is just an extremely violent part of Satan's system..... and only God can sort it out with justice. Humans will just add to the violence.

By ignoring the ideology the EU/UN are fueling more killings which are happening daily- but nothing in the news - because these perpetrators are classified as having a mental disorder. The victims have no justice -  the event is swept under the carpet.

According to the new EU/UN laws there is no difference between the people and their ideology. Islamophobia - the hate for the ideology - is now a crime.  I do see very friendly and kind people -  while they have permission from friends to speak to me and their friends do not threaten them.  That is when the hateful part of the ideology kicks in.

The UN/EU do not see a difference because to them all religions are the same. Most Western officials working for UN and EU are secular, atheists.   I know the difference between people and an ideology because I have seen the suffering it brings to many of the women. 

I fetch a woman for meetings every week - she has lost most of her family and extended family members.  She talks all the time about this...  I think she is suffering from Post traumatic stress.

I keep my opinions to myself because it is not politically correct to say anything....these days... but the more I see the more I realize the absolute power this ideology wields on those who are born into it. Young babies can say:  I will cut off your head!