Anna

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to agree with you there. Just the other day a sister brought up the subject of the convention and the talk about protecting our children. She is now the third person who absolutely did not thin

This is a sad argument about the repercussions of the indefensible and despicable behaviour of people who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses. The monetary and reputational sanctions against all

I have to admit I didn't read all of the info that Anna and Ann plus others have submitted, but the article (submitted above) about what a child molester looks like :  http://www.childmolestat

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, SuziQ1513 said:

Medical, social experts don't know what to do with them.   I have a rather gross but I think effective treatment (ready...)  castrate them and then graft their manhood to their ear.   Best warning system ever in my opinion and maybe a deterrent.   (sorry if I offended, but I really think that would work).  

I think they tried that with what came to be known as Unicorns .. which had NOTHING to do with corn, and they died out.

PLUS, it would give new perspective to those hard of hearing.

badda-bump!

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Help me out trying out a new protocol.....

As these threads gets hijacked and cumbersome....

lets have everyone start to make humor, accusations, status updates etc... in the threaded replies area below.... and leave the flat replies section up here for substantial additions or comments directly related to the title  / themes,

Yes @Anna it is a separate threaded reply comment system that sits on top of this forum. You will need to sign in there again for this to work. Sorry.

The @admin didn't want to wait for the forum developers to learn about threaded replies... so he added this one on.

It might be a good idea to split up relevant additional factual info... from the accusations and bickering and awesome humor some share..... it's all good ... but it can hijack threads.

Just thought we should try something new....

Let me know down there what you think.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.