The World News Media

God Did Not Create Satan, He Rebelled Against Jehovah

Bible Speaks

12 ...."‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says:“You were the model of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13  You were in Eʹden, the garden of God. You were adorned with every precious stone —Ruby, topaz, and jasper; chrysʹo·lite, onyx, and jade; sapphire, turquoise, and emerald;
And their settings and mountings were made of gold. They were prepared on the day you were created.

14  I assigned you as the anointed covering cherub. You were on the holy mountain of God, and you walked about among fiery stones.

15  You were faultless in your ways from the day you were created
Until unrighteousness was found in you.

16 Because of your abundant trade, You became filled with violence, and you began to sin. So I will cast you out as profane from the mountain of God and destroy you, O covering cherub, away from the stones of fire.

17  Your heart became haughty because of your beauty.
You corrupted your wisdom because of your own glorious splendor. I will throw you down to the earth. I will make you a spectacle before kings.

18 Because of your great guilt and your dishonest trading, you have profaned your sanctuaries.
I will cause a fire to break out in your midst, and it will consume you. I will reduce you to ashes on the earth before all those looking at you.

19  All who knew you among the peoples will stare at you in amazement. Your end will be sudden and terrible,
And you will cease to exist for all time.”’”
(Ezekiel 28:12-19) NWT

jw.orgIMG_4348.JPG

• Views 11.2k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes &  Satan is the Father of the lie! We need to make sure we are on Jehovah's team in order to have Jehovah's  protection all the time & forever! Thanks Jehovah! Thanks Sarah for the in

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Well.. he DID CREATE the exact being that would become Satan.

And as the product engineer... did he fail to foresee how his product would malfunction and cause untold suffering on planet Earth?

If I create a car and it malfunctions... I am held responsible for the deaths.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.