The World News Media

U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops denounces Trump’s plan to favor refugees from persecuted religious minorities

Arauna

Catholic Church has a large stake of money to loose.  They received 85 million dollars (total Revenue $85,506,950)  in 2014 from the government to resettle mostly Muslim refugees.  

I worked with many refugees that were supposed to receive help from the catholic organization who brought them here.  I then discovered that the Lutherans are also receiving lucrative sums of money to handle the refugees.  They were bringing them in and dumping them on the social security system without much help to intigrate.  They were not giving them all the services they were supposed according to the agreement with government.

These impoverished refugees have to repay their plane tickets from the monthly Social Security they receive.  One refugee received a bill from them which charged them more than a thousand dollars for 4 second hand mattresses which were filled with bed lice.  I wrote a letter to the organization (the refugees could not speak a word of English) to complain about this as the refugees had to pay high prices for something they could not use.  

These Church organizations are complaining because they are going to loose a major source of income.....  not because they really care about refugees.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/in-2014-your-tax-dollars-paid-97-of-the-us-conference-of-catholic-bishops-migration-fund-budget/

• Views 877
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catholic Church has a large stake of money to loose.  They received 85 million dollars (total Revenue $85,506,950)  in 2014 from the government to resettle mostly Muslim refugees.   I worked with