The World News Media

Remember The Wife of Lot? She Longed For Her Life She Left - Do YOU?

Bible Speaks

• Views 4.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I asked the Librarian he has not answered yet, there were there last night?  Thank you 

How foolish to be distracted by or longingly look back at what we have left behind in the world!  26 "But Lot’s wife, who was behind him, began to look back, and she became a pillar of salt."

I can't see the pictures anymore.  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Maybe, its any error by transfer that photo..... We must ask our Librarian !  The most photos are ok.

I had yesterday an error by messenger...  No transfer my text to the Members ! The send button blocked :( 

Queen Esther; They were there yesterday? Not sure what happens. I can't remember all pictures it says they are there but don't see them? ?????

2 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

Queen Esther; They were there yesterday? Not sure what happens. I can't remember all pictures it says they are there but don't see them? ?????

NOT  see  it,  no !  I  clicked  on  the  JPG  link,  but  not  seen  a  pic,  sorry  ;-(  Must  be  any  error...  we  cant  do  anything !  The   ARchiv@L  has  also  alot  knowledge  and  he  replies  on  the  same  day.  But  not  USA  clock  -  its  Greece,  similar  Germany !

I  hope  you  get  soon  an  answer,  dear  Bible Speaks ❤

22 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

NOT  see  it,  no !  I  clicked  on  the  JPG  link,  but  not  seen  a  pic,  sorry  ;-(  Must  be  any  error...  we  cant  do  anything !  The   ARchiv@L  has  also  alot  knowledge  and  he  replies  on  the  same  day.  But  not  USA  clock  -  its  Greece,  similar  Germany !

I  hope  you  get  soon  an  answer,  dear  Bible Speaks ❤

The Librarian says technical issues, oh well maybe two pictures then?

Agape, ?????

19 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

I could not see the original picture either.............but, this one is OK.

Please,  look  above  on  this  page  the  Admin. - text !  **************************************************************************

By admin
01/31/2017

"Migrating to Amazon S3 servers"

You may experience "glitches" in photos and attachments during our migration process to using Amazon servers to store our files. Please bear with us and we expect everything to be back to normal soon.

MAYBE,  IT  TAKES  SOME  DAYS  WITH  THESE  NEW  TECHNOLOGY !  *****************************************************************************************

AFTER  THAT  -  OUR  PICTURES  BACK  &  IT  WORKS :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.