Views

T.B. (Twyla) -
peaches60 -

Top Posters

error downloading weekly material

Failed to load PDF document

Reload

9 hours ago, T.B. (Twyla) said:

can you please send to me (with this forum mail-box) please ... AND I CAN ADD THEM AS IMAGES .... thanks

Still not working!

i once again called geek squad and they said to resend the file so i can reopen it with adobe reader or for you to tell me what program to open! i really am trying to help you with this file because i know how vital it is to all of us. Again thank you for all your hard work!

The files are 0 bytes on size. There was most likely a problem with the upload. There are a few common causes for uploaded files to read as 0 bytes:

1. The file was corrupted during transfer. This can be caused by connectivity issues between your computer and your server. 
2. Full disk space on the server. If the disk space is full on the server, it will cause issues similar to this with your upload.
3. The file was corrupted prior to upload. Be sure that all files are functioning correctly previous to uploading them.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, T.B. (Twyla) said:

Thank you so much for getting us this file to work! May Jehovah bless each and everyone of you that has helped us gain knowledge from Gods Word!

thank you so much for the new file, Jehovah bless you for the fine and upbuilding work you do to help us with with this addition knowledge. bless you. have a nice weekend. 

Ok, well I just tried this again (on Friday10:50pm MST)   and it downloaded just fine this time....   TB

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your hard work and endurance with this

Working now and very much appreciated

• Upvote 1

Yayyyyy.., It worked!!!

Thank you TB.., I know you worked tirelessly on this, and you came thru for us!  We are spoiled!!!  We really should be doing this ourselves butttt LOL, it's nice when someone is going out of their way to provide these gems for the masses.  I appreciate you!9_9

Sister Knight

• Upvote 2

On 2/2/2017 at 6:46 PM, T.B. (Twyla) said:

I sincerely appreciate you.  This is first time I use your study aids and believe me with full time job  unbelieving husband and 2 kids this is Jehovah sent.   

Nilsa Fernandez

• Upvote 1

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation