ARchiv@L

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good point. Also, if that last aerial picture of the lake were shifted just slightly to the right, you would see IBM Sterling Forest, a place I went to every year from 2002 to 2012. (We had several co

Of course, back then the pre-Watchtower site looked more like this:  

Posted Images

@ARchiv@L  The  last  photo  is  looking,  like  the  Bethel  is  very  far  away  from  the  next  town,  thats  weird  I  think  -  but  very  safe  from  the  rest  of  the  world.:)  Its  nice  around  full  nature, a  little  similar  the  German  Bethel  in  Selters...  Maybe  other  Bethel - houses  too ?

41 minutes ago, ARchiv@L said:

it is also very quiet environment ..... B|

Yes,  that  is  true !  I  would  miss  different  animals,  where & how  they  go  serving ?  They  need  a  helicopter,  bec.  its  looking  little  like  a  jungle :D  Many  questions...  hahaha  But  our  Brother's  made  of  sure  a  very  good  choice ! 

4 minutes ago, Eoin Joyce said:

I was thinking that, but you know it doesn't seem that far from Brooklyn and there a lot of people in between.  Check Google map: Warwick Headquarters

Oh  yes,  thats  not  far  from  the  town :)  Thank  you  for  the  great  link  Eoin  Joyce,  now  I've  a  good  view  over  all !

On 2/16/2017 at 1:32 AM, Queen Esther said:

Yes,  that  is  true !  I  would  miss  different  animals,  where & how  they  go  serving ?  They  need  a  helicopter,  bec.  its  looking  little  like  a  jungle :D  Many  questions...  hahaha  But  our  Brother's  made  of  sure  a  very  good  choice ! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.