Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bible Speaks -
Bible Speaks -

Top Posters

Throw All Your Anxiety on Jehovah 

What can we do when we are overwhelmed with feelings of anxiety?  Our loving Heavenly Father came to the aid of his servants of the past, & today he makes it possible for us to gain considerable relief from distress or anxiety. 

The Bible urges us:

6 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time,"

7 "while you throw all your anxiety
on him, because he cares for you."
(1 Peter 5:6,7) NWT 

Consider ways that you can do-so by means of heart felt prayer, by reading God's Word and mediating on it, by tapping into Jehovah's Holy Spirit & by sharing your feelings with a trusted confidant. 

IMG_7623.JPG

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Quote from a recent Watchtower....
      Erm no...
      The fact that millions of people KILL THEMSELVES every year shows us this cannot possibly be true.
      People commit suicide BECAUSE they can't cope with the stress anymore.
      Well they could argue "well they didn't ask for God's help..."
      Yea, well you know countless numbers of JWs sadly commit suicide too right...?
      So where was God when HIS people needed him eh?
      Just annoys me that they are adamant and blindly believe that God will be the "cure-all" but mostly that it trivialises suicide, which is a serious issue.
      I am so glad I'm not involved anymore!
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      As more and more people discuss mental health issues in public forums, it seems to be lifting some of the stigma surrounding the topic. New research reveals that the number of students seeking help for mental health problems has risen considerably between 2009 and 2015.
      Anxiety, depression, and panic attacks are on the rise among U.S. college students, suggests a new study.
      Sara Oswalt, from the University of Texas at San Antonio, is the lead author of the new study, which was published in the Journal of American College Health.
      According to estimates that the scientists cite, around 26 percent of people aged 18 and above in the United States live with a mental health condition in any given year.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Bible Speaks
      Never Be Anxious! 
      Dealing with anxiety about         your past 
      3 "My whole body is sick
      because of your indignation.
      There is no peace within my bones because of my sin."
       4 "For my errors loom over my head; Like a heavy burden, they are too much for me to bear."

8 "I have grown numb and become completely crushed; My anguished heart makes me groan aloud."
      18 "I confessed my error;
      I was troubled by my sin."
       5 "Finally I confessed my sin to you; I did not cover my error.
      I said: “I will confess my transgressions to Jehovah.”
      And you pardoned the error of my sins."
      (Psalms 32:5) NWT
      32 "Happy is the one whose transgression is pardoned, whose sin is covered."
       2 "Happy is the man whom Jehovah does not charge with guilt, In whose spirit there is no deceit."
       3 "When I kept silent, my bones wasted away because of my groaning all day long."
      (Psalms 32:1-3) NWT
      jw.org

• By The Librarian
      Allen Malcolm - Do Not Be Anxious Over Anything.mp3
      Agape!
      @The Librarian
    • By The Librarian
      Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety.mp3
      Original
      Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety Ver 2.mp3
      Version 2
      Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety Ver 3.mp3
      Version 3

Agape!
      @The Librarian
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      WOULD YOU PAY SOMEONE $80 AN HOUR TO CUDDLE YOU?
      My Dad, whose religion was United States Navy, often lamented that in the "early days" of the United States Navy, the men were made of steel, and the ships were made of wood ... but today ... the ships are made of steel, and the men are made of wood.
      With that in mind,  there are people SO UPSET that Trump won the Presidency that they are paying "professional Cuddlers" to hold them while they sob and moan.
      I know that on some college campi that they have "safe spaces" where it is not allowed to MENTION that Trump won ... and folks are furnished coloring books, crayons, and teddy bears to hug .. at taxpayer (subsidized) expense.
      Here is an article about the Cuddlers that is absolutely unbelievable .... but true.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      I think the "herd" needs to be thinned out.

• By Bible Speaks
      ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION  DON'T JUDGE! Help them, you will never truly understand something till it happens to you. 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "Every saying of God is refined.He           is a shield to those taking refuge in him." (Proverbs 30:5) NWT

• Guest Nicole
    • By Bible Speaks
      Anxiety and Depression Don't Judge...Help Them....
      You will never truly understand something until it actually happens to YOU!

5 "Every saying of God is refined.
      He is a shield to those taking refuge in him."
       ( Proverbs 30:5) NWT 
                jw.org

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ernie
    Newest Member
    Ernie

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.