The World News Media

God's Love letter for you ❤ A wonderful video & many Bible scriptures ! Enjoy...

Queen Esther

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  wonderful  video - letter  with  many  words  from  God  and  many  Bible-scriptures !  It  started  with:  My  child.....  Enjoy ❤

How I   download this video  my sister.  

https://youtu.be/qpSE3eZTCNo Download here 

Dear Sweet Sister, I wish that I could come by and pick you up and bring you home with me for a good cup of tea and a slice of pie. We could sit here together for a little while and talk about what's to come for all of Jehovah's people. Thank you so much! I was really moved to tears of joy. Thanks for sharing and may Jehovah continue to bless you ??????(I wish this was on a DVD so I could play it on my TV.?)

34 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Dear Sweet Sister, I wish that I could come by and pick you up and bring you home with me for a good cup of tea and a slice of pie. We could sit here together for a little while and talk about what's to come for all of Jehovah's people. Thank you so much! I was really moved to tears of joy. Thanks for sharing and may Jehovah continue to bless you ??????(I wish this was on a DVD so I could play it on my TV.?)

Dear  Blanchie,  we  do  that,  yes !!  And  when  not  in  the  old  system,  but  of  sure  in  the  NEW !!!!  You  can  share  that  video  on  any  unit  and  then  watch  over  the  TV !    I  hope,  it  will  work !  Tell  me....     and  thanks  for  your  nice  comment ❤

16 hours ago, Phillip Chimutu said:

how can i download this video

Where  do  you  want  it...  per  email  or  to  FB  -  then  click  above  on  the  Facebook  *F*

I  will  try  help  you !   Or  you  can  share  it  by  youtube :)  Tell  me  please....

@margaritasky@gmail.com  Look my comment by Brother Phillip above...  I can send it to your email address, or you can click above on our Facebook link, or you can directly share it by youtube, thats the fastest ! :)  Try it, or tell me your wish, okay?  Thank you Sister. Agape !  The Brother worked it alone, he wrote to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.