The World News Media

Orange juice comparing - to the fruitages of spirit ! Gal. 5:22,23 read more...

Queen Esther

ORANGENSAFT  !!!!.jpg

If you take an orange and gently peel it, what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice. :)

If you put an orange through a grinder or a juicer what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice.

If you take an orange and throw it against the wall, what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice.

If you take an orange and cut it with a knife, what comes out? …Orange juice.

The only thing that can run out of an orange is what is already inside it.

Its the same with us as Christians...
If we have cultivated the fruit age of the spirit,  love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control, that will not change – no matter how people treat us...

If they gently peel away your skin to reveal your sweet side... what's going to come out?…  Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self – control.

If they send you through a grinder or a juicer by means of trials and tribulations... What comes out? … love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self-control.

If you are slammed up against a wall of opposition, what comes out?…  If you have filled yourself with the fruit age of God's spirit,  it is   love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control.

If someone attacks you verbally as with a knife...  what comes out?
It is what you already have inside you! Again – if we've worked hard to cultivate the fruit age of Jehovah's spirit, what will come out is   love, joy, peace, long–suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control.

Just as the orange can only produce orange juice, regardless of the situation we are in, what we will 'pour out' is what we've already got stored inside us.
So if we have worked hard to cultivate the fruit age of Jehovah's spirit, what will come out – in any situation – is the fruit age of that spirit...

Who among us would not want to be more loving, joyful, and peaceable?

Who of us would not like to abound in long-suffering, kindness, and goodness?

Who of us would not benefit from developing greater faith, mildness, and self-control?

God’s spirit produces in us fine qualities that benefit us and those with whom we live and serve.
Cultivating this fruitage is a constant work in progress, since there is no limit to the amount of the spirit’s fruitage that we need and are permitted to produce.

It produces healthy fruitage in the lives of those who are led by it.
Galatians 5:22, 23

( by  Brother  R. D. Bamps )

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you take an orange and gently peel it, what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice. If you put an orange through a grinder or a juicer what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice. If you

nice idea the ORANGE COLOR letters !!! http://illustrationstoponder.blogspot.gr/2012/05/fruit-of-spirit-cultivating-fruitiage.html

Hahaha..... I  didn't  know  that  old  posting, sorry   But  mine  is  nicer   or  not ?

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

ORANGENSAFT  !!!!.jpg

If you take an orange and gently peel it, what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice. :)

If you put an orange through a grinder or a juicer what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice.

If you take an orange and throw it against the wall, what kind of juice comes out? …Orange juice.

If you take an orange and cut it with a knife, what comes out? …Orange juice.

The only thing that can run out of an orange is what is already inside it.

Its the same with us as Christians...
If we have cultivated the fruit age of the spirit,  love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control, that will not change – no matter how people treat us...

If they gently peel away your skin to reveal your sweet side... what's going to come out?…  Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self – control.

If they send you through a grinder or a juicer by means of trials and tribulations... What comes out? … love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self-control.

If you are slammed up against a wall of opposition, what comes out?…  If you have filled yourself with the fruit age of God's spirit,  it is   love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control.

If someone attacks you verbally as with a knife...  what comes out?
It is what you already have inside you! Again – if we've worked hard to cultivate the fruit age of Jehovah's spirit, what will come out is   love, joy, peace, long–suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness & self control.

Just as the orange can only produce orange juice, regardless of the situation we are in, what we will 'pour out' is what we've already got stored inside us.
So if we have worked hard to cultivate the fruit age of Jehovah's spirit, what will come out – in any situation – is the fruit age of that spirit...

Who among us would not want to be more loving, joyful, and peaceable?

Who of us would not like to abound in long-suffering, kindness, and goodness?

Who of us would not benefit from developing greater faith, mildness, and self-control?

God’s spirit produces in us fine qualities that benefit us and those with whom we live and serve.
Cultivating this fruitage is a constant work in progress, since there is no limit to the amount of the spirit’s fruitage that we need and are permitted to produce.

It produces healthy fruitage in the lives of those who are led by it.
Galatians 5:22, 23

( by  Brother  R. D. Bamps )

Queen Esther: I need orange ? juice today! More opposition and betrayal. Jehovah sees, yet I pray for more strength to endure and keep strong! We must keep calm and not worry, no matter what Satan throws at us, we draw strength from Jehovah.

Prayer is a must, study and meetings. They keep me focused on Jehovah and his will, not ourselves.

We are not alone. Just as Christ suffered all those living with godly devotion will also suffer.

Our family worldwide needs prayers and help from Jehovah. "He is satisfyingly the desire of every living thing." Soon we all will be in Paradise, that is oh such a gift of His Loyal Love for us, is it not? ???

@Bible Speaks  An  advice  from  The  Librarian.....

When  you  reply  a  comment  under  a  large  post,  please  use  the  @ and  the  name, ok?  It  takes  TOO  much  place  by  the  comments  like  just  yours,  you  understand ?  Look,  how  I  did it  now...  it  takes  only  less  place :)  Thank  you  dear  S.E. ❤

I  know  what  you  will  tell  me  in  your  comment...  thank  you !   Read  the  Daily text  today...  we  must  wait  patiently  of  the  NW  and  paradise !  We  still  get  some  signs  before  -  you  know  that.

NOT  private  comments  here,  The  Librarian  don't  like  that  too....  sorry,  but  we  have  our  *PN*  for  that  above :)  thanks  again.

32 minutes ago, ARchiv@L said:

if you add the "@name" it will be easier for others to find (notifications box)
 thank you all .... 
B|

hahhahahhaaa :D I did not add your names ..... :D

Yes, thats  the  2.  reason !   Hahaha,  NO,  by  little  comments  not  needful  adding  the  name :D  But  the  new  huge  of  Notifications  is  not  my  fav. !!!!   Before  it  was  alot  better !!  Why  that  change ?? :(

We don't say "fruitages".  Years ago we used to say "fruits of the spirit"; now we say fruitage of the spirit.  If we wish to isolate one quality the spirit produces, we say an aspect of that fruitage, e.g. love.  See article below.

*** w16 June pp. 9-10 par. 12 Appreciating Jehovah as Our Potter ***

12 Holy spirit is able to mold us in a number of ways. For instance, it can help us to develop a Christlike personality, which is characterized by the fruitage of God’s spirit. (Gal. 5:22, 23) An aspect of that fruitage is love. We love God and want to obey him and be molded by him, recognizing that his commandments are not burdensome. Holy spirit can also give us the strength to resist the molding influence of the world and its bad spirit. (Eph. 2:2) The apostle Paul, who as a young man was deeply influenced by the proud spirit of Jewish religious leaders, could later write: “For all things I have the strength through the one who gives me power.” (Phil. 4:13) So let us, like Paul, keep on asking for holy spirit. Jehovah will not ignore the sincere petitions of the meek.—Ps. 10:17.

@Melinda Mills  All  JW  knowing  what  the  post  will  say....   I  not  discuss  here  about  the  right  word  saying,  bec. my  home - language  is  German !  I'm  sure  you  was  right,  dear  Melinda...   but  remember,  also  our  GB  and  organisation  made  some  mistakes  in  all  the  years,  thats humanly :)  But  thanks  for  your  comment !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.