The World News Media

Anointed Ones and JW.org

Witness

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

We're not friends and we're not going to be, so long as she dedicates herself to tearing down what I and my people are building up. Nonetheless, this little tweet personalizes her.

You can retract the “like” you put under my comment, you know.  Here’s another scripture (that you may not read)  Gen 11:4

But then, following this remark, she appends eight scriptures. Look, if my own people append eight scriptures out of the blue, i will not read them unless they have given me a reason to. Why should I? I've nothing against scriptures, but I'd rather read them in orchestral form, as part of routine Bible reading, where I can get everything in context.

So…you can’t read the scriptures because they were typed by an “apostate’s” hand?

The scriptures were a response to the twinkle I see in your eye concerning the power, feats, and display of the organization.  You are bought and sold on what you physically see, forgetting that nothing can be built for God (as if he needed anything)  Acts 17:24,25 

Why doesn't Witness straighten out and fly right. Her people have nothing to show for themselves beyond myriad comments on the threads of others. My people have gathered and unified eight million persons. (a million for each verse Witness cited) Why doesn't she try to mend fences. Does she think someone did her dirty long ago?

I was already on the downward spiral while submitting myself to a false priesthood, a false sense of security, and a GB who, although they have admitted that Christ will not proclaim any anointed one as faithful and discreet until he returns, (2013) they still call themselves such, and have convinced 8 million people of this. 

It is now that I can raise my head and ask the Father and Christ to help me straighten up and fly right. ?

"Does she think someone did her dirty long ago?"

I believe you should as God and Christ if men are doing something “dirty” to God’s holy priesthood. 

“He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people.” Dan 8:24

"The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time.[a] When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”  Dan 12:7

Here is an example of this:

"They  (anointed ones) feel a bond of unity with their brothers and sisters as members of Christ’s body." Wt 2006

NOW IT IS,

“Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time only with other anointed ones, as if they were members of a club. They do not try to find other anointed ones so that they can talk about being anointed or meet in groups to study the Bible.”  1/2016

So, Tom, even though anointed ones may feel a bond of unity with their brothers, they may not act upon it, not because Christ who is their Head says so, but because men have enforced ridiculous and unrighteous rules.

“When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Do you know what happens next?

• 5 months later...

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can retract the “like” you put under my comment, you know.  Here’s another scripture (that you may not read)  Gen 11:4 So…you can’t read the scriptures because they were typed by an “aposta

JR, I say this sincerely.  I feel you have probably been in the Watchtower for a great many years and you steadfastly defend the organization and its leadership.  There are those anointed ones who rej

Who are the "Fallen Stars" of Rev.12:4 ?

A "Watchtower" quote reads; 
"That number includes a sizable group of other spirit rebels, or demons. (Rev. 12:34)" 
 Rev.12:3-4 reads; "Then another sign appeared in heaven: There was a great fiery red dragon having seven heads and 10 horns, and on his heads were seven diadems. His tail swept away a third of the stars in heaven and hurled them to the earth. And the dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she did give birth he might devour her child." 
 That WT quote, is assuming that the stars that Satan hurls to the earth, are his own demons. Yet other stars who are "cast down" to the earth (same Greek word) are interpreted by the WT, as "Christendom" (Rev.8:10-11) and as Jesus Christ (Rev.9:1). 

All three interpretations, are false, according to the scriptures. 
If we accept the interpretation which the scriptures give, those interpretations are harmonious and consistent. The Bible tells us what the fallen "stars" are. God's Word does NOT tell us that they are demons... or "Christendom". 
The Bible tells us, what this "third" is ("third of the stars" -Rev.12:4). Joseph told Pharoah, that "interpretations belong to God" (Gen.40:8), not the "Watchtower". 

If we hope to have truth, we must accept that fact. 
The "stars", are those whom God has chosen, to give light in the darkness, during the "night" (Matt.5:14-15). 
 Phil.2:15 reads; 
"so that you may be blameless and pure, children of God who are faultless in a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine like STARS in the world." 

Dan.12:3 reads; 
"Those who are wise will shine
like the bright expanse of the heavens,
and those who lead many to righteousness,
like the STARS, forever and ever." 

These "wise", who shine the light of truth in the darkness, are the "messengers" (Greek: "angels"), in the "right hand" of Jesus Christ. He works, through them (right hand). They give light to the Congregations/churches of holy ones (Rev.1:111Cor.14:33;Matt.10:23), which Congregations, support that light from Christ transmitted through his "stars" (Rev.22:6John13:20;Luke 12:42).

Rev.1:20 reads; 
"The secret of the seven STARS you saw in My right hand and of the seven gold lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels/"messengers", to the seven churches, and the seven lampstands, are the seven churches."
 According to Eph.2:6, these faithful stars, are already spirit-born (Rom.8:9) and so already reside, in a "heavenly" position (Heb.12:22-23). 

2Pet.3:17 warns, that these can be "falling", from their secure position (literal translation of the Greek). 
Both Rev.8:10-11 and Rev.9:1, speak of a star that falls from Heaven. 
       (Note: when Jesus is spoken of as coming down from 
        heaven at Rev.20:1, the Greek word, differs from 
        the word "to fall". The Greek of Rev.20:1 means, 
        "to step down" voluntarily... NOT to stumble and fall.)

Now, what about a "third", whom Satan is able to cause to "fall" from heaven (Rev.12:4)? 
This "third" of the Anointed "stars" of heaven, are mentioned, throughout Revelation. If we accept the Bible's interpretation of this "third", we can see that they are those whom God loves and must discipline, due to their failure to remain faithful, as His sons. God disciplines them, in the hope of their repentance and refinement (Heb.12:6-11). Of them, we read;    

"I will put this THIRD through the fire;
I will refine them as silver is refined
and test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
and I will answer them.
I will say: They are My people,
and they will say: Yahweh is our God.” 

Would God actually subject this "third" of the heavenly "stars", to the "fire" of Satanic persecution and power, in order to discipline and refine? 
(See Isa.48:101Pet.1:6-7Job 23:10James 1:12-141Cor.5:5Luke 22:31)

The apostle Paul recognized the potential benefit of this... 
"hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the sinful flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord." (1Cor.5:5). 

God DOES allow Satan's agents (Rev.9:11Isa.33:1)... the "Gentiles",
 to "trample" His "holy place", when they "lose their 'salt' " (Matt.5:13Rev.11:213:7,10Col.2:8Matt.24:24-25Rev.13:11,7). 
So the Bible IS consistent. The FALLEN "stars" are NOT, "Christendom"... the demons ...or Jesus Christ (Rev.12:48:109:1). In all three instances, they are consistently, fallen anointed. 

The misinterpretation of Rev.12:4, is only one of so many instances, where the WT has failed to interpret prophecy, according to scriptural truth. The result, is that they have misguided the sheep of Christ. They are NOT providing "the proper food at the proper time", but are actually among, those "fallen stars" and "wicked stewards" over Christ's household 
(Rev.8:10-11Luke 12:42,45-46Hosea 6:5Rev.11:5). 

This IS, the Great spiritual Tribulation...
 to sift those who genuinely love the truths of God, from those who love a lie, and worship the Image of a lying sign... a so-called "spirit-directed" Idol. 

What do YOU choose to love, believe, obey, and worship? (Rev.13:11,15,8
For more information on the fallen stars, please see the 4 links to follow. Some of the articles are long, and are best reviewed in multiple sessions. Please read the scriptures as you come to them. They will pop up if you hover your cursor over them...

Pearl Doxsey - 4 woman in the wilderness blogspot

"Serving" is explained in the Bible. We can only have one Master whom we serve. If God is our Master, our mind and heart is directed by His laws, those laws are on our tongue, and we are symbolically marked on our forehead and hand, as His slaves (Deut.11:18-19). If we obey the laws of men and their teaching is in our heart, mind, and lips, directing our actions, then we are marked as servants of men (Rev.13:16) by the same symbolic marks.

Many false prophets arise, who claim to teach us Gods Laws. But in truth, they are teaching us doctrines of men. It is the responsibility of each Christian, to make certain that they never let men direct them, beyond what is written in scripture. 

This requires vigilance and KEEPING on the watch... continuing to test whether we are still in the original faith, taught by Christ. Those stewards who started out as faithful, can always fall (Isa.1:21; Luke12:42,45). We must be on the watch to not follow those who do fall.

If you obey men, follow their laws, and teach their doctrines...
you are serving men. They, have become your master.
The only exception to this, is when everything that men teach, is from God's Word and spirit... infallible, and inspired.

If you care about integrity and making certain that those you obey, are faithful slaves of Christ... providing only holy spirit's guidance... leading you in harmony with God,
then you should know that Jesus has given us a way to test the faithfulness of a religious leader. Those who are wise, seek out, learn, and apply that guidance.

Luke 10:27,28; Deut 11:16; 1 Cor 7:23; Gal 1:10; Col 3:24; John 8:47; 7:17,18,16; Matt 7:20; 25:21; Luke 17:10; Matt 16:27

Pearl Doxsey 4 woman in the wilderness

1Cor.8:1-8 reads;
8:1 Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that “We all possess knowledge.” But knowledge puffs up while love builds up. 2 Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know. 3 But whoever loves God is known by God.
4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” ------- 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), ------- 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do."

In verse 1, Paul is referring to 1John2:20,27.
We must consider the symbolic meaning of "foods sacrificed to Idols". It was in the symbolic book of Revelation, that Jesus said; "20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her TEACHING she misleads my servants into sexual immorality **and the eating of food sacrificed to idols."**
What kind of "food" is being spoken of?

Jesus said that his flesh, was "true food", when referring to his teachings (John5:40; 6:57,63). "Food, sacrificed to idols", are teachings that build up the image of an idol as divine, and worthy of worship.
But in verse 4, Paul appeals to reason, saying... "We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.”
Then he proceeds to the cited verse...
"5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”)"
There are in fact, "many gods" and "lords".
Even so... Paul is telling us that despite the divine standing of such ones... if their teaching prompts us to commit idolatry, we are to "flee from idolatry" (1Cor.10:14; 1John5:21). Of those same "gods and lords", Paul also said;
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!" (Gal.1:8).
That "curse" is mentioned in Rev.22:18-19.
It is for those who neglect, or go beyond the things written.

Within Revelation, there are identities that do just that...
by means of the doctrines of the false prophet (which build up the image of an idol), God's people are incited to commit idolatry. For a time, all worship that Idol... all God's people taken "captive" by that one's teachings/"food, sacrificed to idols" (Rev.13:7-8, 14-15,10; Col.2:9).

"Are there many gods?" According to Jesus, there are (John10:35). The words of Jesus are written in Greek and Hebrew. The Greek word for "gods" **and for God**, is "theos".
There are many scriptures that have this word "theos" in them. Not all those verses are speaking of the Father. They are also speaking of other divine beings, who are also translated, as being "gods".

Pearl Doxsey   4 woman in the wilderness

I would like to point to the scriptures, and what they reveal about the nature (and timing) of a citizenship in heaven. If we read Eph.2:6; Rev.12:5; Heb.12:22-23 and Rom.8:9 that perspective is started. Here is a link to those scriptures. Please read them first: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…

After you read them, you may agree that going to heaven, is an occurrence which happens for those who are born again as spirit, even while they are still living here physically, on earth.

Belonging to heaven (Phil.3:20; Luke10:20) is a *spiritual reality... not a physical place. One cannot see the heavenly Kingdom of God (Acts7:49; Matt.6:9), unless they are, born again as spirit (John3:3-6). That re-birth, can only occur by means of our cultivating the Word of God in our heart (1Pet.1:23; Luke8:11,15; John6:63), and a selection by God to be adopted as His spiritual son (Eph.1:3-5; Rom.8:17).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…

23 hours ago, Witness said:

woman in the wilderness

No wonder, with this kind of religious gobbledegook: "going to heaven, is an occurrence which happens for those who are born again as spirit, even while they are still living here physically, on earth".

I don't mean any offence at all, but I do not get any sense from this statement. I appreciate you may be trying to describe some sort of experience you have had, but it's beyond me, at least in these terms. I guess I'm just not one of whoever you are trying to describe.

On 9/6/2017 at 5:20 PM, Gone Fishing said:

No wonder, with this kind of religious gobbledegook: "going to heaven, is an occurrence which happens for those who are born again as spirit, even while they are still living here physically, on earth".

Those born again as spirit are the anointed ones, who can be "sealed" while still in their physical body - on earth.  They are then, part of "heaven".  

"But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,"  Heb 12:22,23

God can place his "seal" of ownership upon the forehead of a slave once they have proved their worthiness.  Satan also "seals" his own slaves, stealing them from Christ.  1 Pet 1:23; John 14:6; John 3:16; John 8:44; Rev 9:11; 1 Cor 10:10; Heb 11:28; John 10:10; 1 Pet 5:8

God's Kingdom, is symbolized by His Throne in heaven. His Word tells us, "Heaven is my throne", "earth is my footstool" (Isa.66:1). God rules in "heaven". Yet we must not think of heaven as a physical place. God's rule takes place, in the hearts of those who love, serve, and obey Him and his laws. (Col.3:15) 

If those obedient and faithful, are also His "born again" of the spirit Sons... then their "hearts", are of heaven (Eph.2:6; Rom.8:9; Heb.12:22-23; Luke10:20)... even while their physical bodies, are here on earth. This idea may help to bring clarity to Luke17:20-21.

When we read that "earth" is God's "footstool", a footstool is an identity that we subdue under our feet (Ps.110:1; Rom.16:20). When God told Adam to "subdue the earth" (Gen.1:28), it included taking a rulership over all other living things. -- Adam failed, because he gave the physical creation, over to Satan, and became a slave to sin and death (Rom.5:12; 8:20; 1Cor.15:22,45; 2Cor.5:17). Jesus has replaced Adam, and has been charged with subduing the New Creation.

Those also called out of this world to be priests and KINGS, are to subdue the old creation (the flesh with all it's desires) within their own heart, and subdue the earthly forces which surround them, to become subject to the sovereignty of Christ (Eph.6:12-13; 5:11; James3:15; 2Cor.10:5; John18:37).

We are all familiar with the greatest sin, as described by Jesus himself. But if we read all the cross references to this discourse, those contexts add many details which clarify how (and in what situation) one commits the unforgivable sin.
It first helps to view the circumstance, when Jesus decided to mention this sin.
First, at Matt.12:31,32; Jesus describes this sin as "speaking" "against the Holy Spirit". What sort of speech, is demonstrated in Matt.12:22,24?...

"Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the blind and mute man both spoke and saw.
Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, “This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons.”

By what means did Jesus perform this deed? By means of Holy Spirit! What "speaking" against that, did the religious leaders commit?
They attributed the work of Holy Spirit within Christ, as demonic (John8:48).
Jesus continues at Matt.12:31-33...
 “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit."

Jesus added here, that it is NOT the sin/blasphemy against the human vessels in which Holy Spirit dwells (1Cor.6:19John14:17Matt.10:20Rom.8:111Cor.3:16); (although this "grieves" spirit)
but rather,
it is the failure to acknowledge that Holy Spirit is genuinely within them,
and to instead, attribute the spirit within them to the evil one.
This was what the religious leaders did with Christ (Matt.12:24)...And they spoke publicly about that charge.
And then in the very next verse,
Jesus adds that we recognize trees by their fruit (Luke 6:45Matt.12:33). What does this have to do with sinning against Holy Spirit?

(Luke 12:1Mark 8:15Matt.5:207:21-2323:27-28,37,33-35Rev.18:24,20Matt.23:29-31)

Jesus is saying that when there are two religious sides, each accusing the other of having an evil spirit (John8:44,48)...
that we will be able to discern the false prophets from the true (John7:171Cor.11:19),
those who genuinely possess Holy Spirit from those who don't,
by their "fruit" (Luke 6:43,45Matt.13:5212:36-37).

This tool to identify the true from the false prophets, is repeated at Matt.7:15,20
However, Jesus is also teaching us, that the false prophets who publicly slander the spirit which leads the genuine, are committing an unforgivable sin. They "blaspheme"/speak against, God's Holy Spirit at work.

Now if we look further to the additions the other writers afford us, this understanding widens.
Sure enough, at Mark3:28-30, we are told clearly what this sin is...
 “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”— 30 because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.”

If we move on to Luke12:10,11,12;
we can now apply that definition of this sin
     (attributing the Holy Spirit within one of it's vessels, to that vessel having an evil spirit),
to recognizing how this context can be committed long after Christ ("in the age to come" -Matt.12:32 C)....

“And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven. 11 “Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities (judicial committees), do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”

In this account, Jesus links together this sin, not only to the miracles which HE performed, but also to the witness the genuine give when brought to trial (John16:2Matt.10:25John15:20). He links this sin to the vessels who genuinely possess Holy Spirit...the words they speak coming from Holy Spirit...and those words falling upon ears that are judging God's genuine vessels. (Luke12:11,12)
After these faithful speak from God's spirit (Matt.10:20)....
What will the verdict of these religious judges be?
Will they acknowledge that these ones being judged are genuine vessels of the Most High God, possess God's Holy Spirit, and that their words are inspired expressions of scriptural Truth?
Or,
will they condemn and publicly brand ("speak" against) the spirit within these brothers of Christ, by
calling them "human apostates" working "with Satan" in Satan's kitchen of lies?

If one considers how those currently being publicly judged and expelled,
 are viewed for their faithfulness to God...would you describe the accusations as attributing a demonic spirit to these faithful?
Are those accusations being "spoken" publicly?

You see, sinning against the Holy Spirit is alive and well this very day.
Faithful anointed (and others) are waking up to this Organizational idolatry, repenting, and taking their spirit-inspired stand for truth all over the world.
How are these labeled by the Organization?
Is it not how Jesus himself was labeled in the moment he gave us these words?
"because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.” (Mark3:30Matt.10:25)

By the fact that Jesus himself said that this is the worst sin,
and that the WT is currently practicing it
each and every time someone is disfellowshipped for voicing their scriptural stand,
and for their loyalty to the God of Truth (rather than to the wicked steward and his Gentile Beast representatives),
and that person is publicly labeled as having an unclean, lethal, wicked spirit, (and so, must be avoided at all cost),
that  sin  is  committed.

There is one more thing I myself learned from all these scriptures...
Jesus said,
And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven." Luke12:10

What wise and considerate foresight, for Jesus to make plain to us, that it is not sinning against the individual vessel that is unforgivable.
But how might this information be of use today?

When we are judged and expelled today, is it not because we have "sinned against" "the 'faithful and discreet slave'"?
I know from personal experience as well as the many reports I have heard of the experiences of others,
that despite weighty scriptural backing for every assertion the anointed defendant makes,
it is made clear to them by their accusers,
that the basis for their expulsion, is exclusively, a lack of harmony and subjection to the GB.
After their condemnation, the defendant is thereafter considered spiritually dead, as if  they have sinned against Holy Spirit, when they have simply rejected the false doctrines of men, as the scriptures advise us to (2Tim.3:51John4:1Mark7:72Cor.11:3,20,4Rev.2:20)(Rev.2:2).

There are therefore (so far), two counts of this sin...

Declaring Holy Spirit within it's chosen vessels, as demonic, and
raising men above Christ, and equal to Holy Spirit.
  ...For, if  it  is  forgivable  to sin against/blaspheme Christ, (Matt.12:32 A)
but not forgivable to sin against/blaspheme the GB,
then they sin against God's spirit by claiming equality with it.
(Isa.46:540:18,25Rev.13:15,8,4)

But there is a third sin against the Holy Spirit which the GB is guilty of!
Not only do they claim that the spirit-sanctified members of the temple of God contain Satanic spirit...
They claim that God's Holy Spirit dwells in the unclean, common, unconsecrated, and un-sanctified.
We read at Rev.13:15,12,14...
15 He (the false prophet) was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 12 And he (false prophet) exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he deceivesthose who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived."

Without going into every detail of meaning here, we see that the false prophet (GB) incites and convinces people to worship the image of the Wild Beast (image of Org. as spirit appointed). How does he convince people to commit this idolatry? Rev.13:15 said that the false prophet gives "breath" (spirit) into the image, enabling that image to have divine-like appearance, power, and a stature... deserving of what constitutes worship (unquestioning obedience, praise, honor, service).

This "breath" (John20:22), is counterfeit Holy Spirit (Rev.13:15).
This is spiritual fraud of the most blasphemous kind! (Rev.13:6)

The source of the Wild Beast's spirit appointment, is not from God at all, but just as Revelation exposes...the false prophet's misleading deceptions are the only source of the Wild Beast's seeming divinity.
The unclean Wild Beast is not endorsed or inspired by God in Heaven...
  it is endorsed only by the false prophet who is using it
(Rev.13:12 A; Rev.19:20Dan.8:11,24,2511:31).

How blasphemous to impersonate God's Holy Spirit, and lie about it's endorsement! To teach that God's HOLY Spirit is embodied within this counterfeit Temple of God (composed of counterfeit Gentile priests -Eze.44:6,7,8,9Mark13:14), is most certainly to sin against that spirit.

The Organization says that elders (who represent the Image of the Org.) are appointed by Holy Spirit )
Are your local elders part of the anointed Temple of God? (1Cor.3:161Pet.2:5Eph.2:20,21,22)
Are all elders spirit appointed?
Who really are those "appointed as overseers"? (Acts20:28)
1Pet.5:1-4 reads:
"To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: (Rom.8:192 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away." (Deut.15:10Isa.65:22Rom.8:18,19) (See Rev.6:23:11,21)
If we allow all these scriptures to impact our understanding of who the shepherds of God's flock are; they are the Chosen Ones.

Each and every living stone inducted into the anointed Temple of God, must undergo grievous tribulation and refinement to be cleansed, previous to their seal (Mal.3:31Pet.5:10Heb.12:5,6,7,8,9,10,11Prov.3:11,121Cor.11:32Rev.3:19).
Not so the spiritual Gentile Elders comprising the Wild Beast. These counterfeit priests only need comply with Organizational arrangements, expectations, standards, and suggestions. The claim that these are only chosen based upon 1Tim.3 is just not the whole truth.
The greatest requirement for priestly service is "spiritual qualifications" (Gal.6:1), which is not referring to the list at 1Tim.3 as the WT professes. The original words for "spirit qualifications" is "those who are lead by spirit/walk by spirit/live by spirit", and these are defined at Rom.8:14(Rom.8:16,17) as those who will reign with Christ.

"Elders" have been empowered to trample and expel God's genuine chosen priests with impunity...for now.
In the meantime,
to erect and empower a counterfeit Temple priesthood, claim it is filled with Holy Spirit and appointed by God, and then demand that all worship it's Image, is a third sin against Holy Spirit.
(Eze.44:6,7,8,92Chron.13:9Num.3:10Rev.11:2Mark13:14)

In conclusion, the worst sin the WT has done, is the same worst sin according to Christ.
They
1. attribute the work of the faithful to Satanic spirit
2. condemn and punish those who reject men's lying doctrines,
    as if they rejected Holy Spirit.
3. mislead millions to believe that they have license to pour
    God's spirit into an Idol made of those God has not chosen,
    and then to place that counterfeit Temple of abomination
    above the true Temple of God (2Thess.2:4Rev.13:6), where it can desolate
    and trample underfoot, any genuine priest who refuses to worship it.
[Matt.24:15Dan.8:1311:31Luke21:24Jer.12:10 (1Cor.3:9); Isa.6:11,12Rev.11:2].

“Goodbye God, I’m going to Bodie.” As the story goes, these words were apparently written by a ten-year-old girl, when her family made the decision to join in on the gold rush in Bodie, California, leaving San Francisco behind. In 1879, Bodie was reaching a population peak of 7,000 people with 2,000 buildings. Now as a “ghost town” with only 110 buildings remaining, it’s location at 8,379 feet on a windswept plain overlooking the Sierra Mountains, is now a National Landmark and a State Historical Park.

What an interesting perspective this little girl had regarding Bodie. The common trademarks of a booming mining town were its saloons, shootings and “red light district”; and Bodie, with its 65 saloons, was no exception. I have walked its main streets trying to picture what life was like then. Evidence of shoot outs can be seen by the bullet holes left behind. The lust for earthly riches produced all sorts of evil, greed and sin. Bodie’s heyday was short-lived. By 1917, the major mine had closed and the railway abandoned; and by 1920, the population had dropped to 120 stalwart survivors.

In 1962 when Bodie became a State Historical Park, it was established that preservation of the town would commence at that point. Any buildings that were collapsed would remain so; with their artifacts removed and stored in various intact buildings. This process the state adopted, is known as “arrested decay”, where any structures left standing must be kept from disintegrating. It is a tedious endeavor; artifacts inside are removed including any dust, to be stored temporarily. The roof and walls are reinforced, and effort is made to save as much of the existing “fabric” as possible. Once the building is secured, the artifacts are returned, as well as the dust to cover them. In a sense, the building becomes a facade, stuck in the moment of 1962 and not allowed to decay any further.

Quite a few years ago during a special tour of the town, I was given entry into the general store, where many of the artifacts from collapsed buildings find a home. On one of the shelves were a handful of the first books published by the Watchtower Society. As a “JW” at the time, I was deeply impressed, and held one gingerly in my hand believing it was a special part of my spiritual heritage, EVEN THOUGH I HADN’T READ ANY OF THEM. I was “in the truth”, so undoubtedly I felt that the book I held contained the truth. Obviously, someone brought the books with them from their previous home; and left them to decay in the building the books were rescued from.

I can’t remember the titles of these books, but as Bodie was waning, one of the early published books printed by the Society was “The Finished Mystery”, and the last in the series of the “Studies in the Scriptures”.

Watchtower’s comment on the series are as follows:
“After C. T. Russell’s death, a publication designated as the seventh volume of Studies in the Scriptures was prepared in an attempt to provide an explanation of the books of Ezekiel and Revelation. The volume was based, in part, on comments that Russell had made on those Bible books. However, the time to reveal the meaning of those prophecies had not yet come, and in general, the explanation offered in that volume of Studies in the Scriptures was hazy. In the ensuing years, Jehovah’s undeserved kindness and developments on the world scene have allowed Christians to discern the meaning of those prophetic books more accurately.” Wt 2000

The term, “hazy” is an understatement in reference to any of the Studies in the Scriptures.

“Like a madman who throws flaming darts and deadly arrows,
 so is the man who deceives his neighbor
and says, ‘I was only joking!’”  Prov 26:18,19

J.F. Rutherford authorized the publication of “The Finished Mystery”, a writing that began with C.T. Russel and finished with Clayton J. Woodworth. The book highlighted Ezekiel, the Song of Solomon and Revelation. It is prefaced by stating:

“Some will murmur and find fault with this book; some will grow angry, and some will join the persecutors. But; we believe, every saint whose heart is filled with love for God and for His people will rejoice and give praise to the Lord for this FURTHER EVIDENCE OF HIS BLESSED FAVOR.”

I present you with the pdf form of this book, if you don’t already own a copy. Please, check a few of the pages for solid proof that God had no hand in supporting this publication. Pages 84, 85,93, 139, 171,178, 191,226, etc., and this one:
“The Lord assumes an Interest in AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR the complete series of STUDIES IN THE SCRIPTURES, the last one of which especially represents the winepress feature (Rev. 14:18- 20)” Pg 295

http://jehovah.net.au/…/The_Finished_Mystery_1918ed_19MB.pdf

Should any JW be enamored as I was in the town of Bodie, over the history of the organization’s publications, of which it has literally removed from your access? Yet despite their spiritual decay, these books are still preserved, regardless of the vivid lies they contain.

w12 2/15 pp. 8-9 “Regarding our preaching work during the first world war, one brother wrote: “God’s servants were energetically distributing the seventh volume of Studies in the Scriptures, entitled The Finished Mystery. It was reaching an unprecedented distribution. Kingdom News No. 1 was released in 1918. Next came Kingdom News No. 2, explaining why The Finished Mystery was suppressed by the authorities. This was followed by Kingdom News No. 3. These publications were widely distributed by the faithful anointed class. It took faith and courage to put out Kingdom News.”

“July 17, 1917, saw the release of a new book, The Finished Mystery. By the end of the year, supplies of the book were exhausted and 850,000 more copies were ordered from the firm that printed our literature.” 2017 Yearbook

Should any of us be applauded for our faith and courage in spreading obvious lies? This is exactly what the Watchtower has done and still does today – in 2017.  JWs are applauded for preaching fallacy then, and now; believing it draws one closer to God.  

“The Lord said:

‘Because these people approach Me with their mouths
to honor Me with lip-service—
yet their hearts are far from Me,
and their worship consists of man-made rules
learned by rote— therefore I will again confound these people
with wonder after wonder.
The wisdom of their wise men will vanish,
and the understanding of the perceptive will be hidden.’”  Isa 29:13,14

Another term for the process of “arrested decay” is “preserved ruin”. The Watchtower struggles to maintain its foundation as solid, despite its ever-changing false teachings reflecting the absence of the wisdom of God and Christ. Just as Bodie attempts to save the old “fabric” by strengthening it with new additions in its structures, the Watchtower has done likewise. It is attempting to preserve a ruin. Without a solid foundation with God and his Son, nothing can stand – no human, and certainly no organization.

“Through wisdom a house is built,
And by understanding it is established;
By knowledge the rooms are filled
With all precious and pleasant riches.” Prov 24:3,4

Is the “house”, the organization, filled with pleasant riches and God’s wisdom, or is it like town of Bodie where its preserved items and books identify itself with its drunkenness, wicked, greedy, immoral, even violent past? The Watchtower’s “harlot”/GB/“wicked slave” shares her intoxicating power and dominance with the “Gentile” Beast/elder body. This is a spiritual drunkenness that leads to the ‘beating’ of fellow slaves. Matt 24:48,49; Luke 12:36; Isa 28:7,8,14 

Yes, all the aspects of violence, sin and wickedness reside in the organization which is soon to become a complete ruin. God’s “house”, his dwelling in the hearts of the anointed ones can only be preserved through Holy Spirit, the “wine” of truth; yet, they too are drunk on the Harlot’s “wine” made with “rotten fruit”. John 15:5,16; Matt.7:15,16; 12:33,34; John7:18https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/…

If these slaves, and all JWs, continue in their own drunkenness, they will also become a complete ruin. Jer.2:21; Deut.32:33,32; Psalm140:3; Rom.3:13 

Will God preserve or arrest the state of decay in the organization?

“The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge, but he overthrows the words of the treacherous man.”  Prov 22:17

“Therefore you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Drink, be drunk, and vomit! Fall and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.”’ And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup from your hand to drink, then you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “You shall certainly drink! For behold, I BEGIN TO BRING CALAMITY ON THE CITY WHICH IS CALLED BY MY NAME, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished, for I will call for a sword on all the inhabitants of the earth,” says the Lord of hosts.’ Jer 25:27-29

It is evident that the exodus from Bodie took little time when the gold and the liquor ran dry; with probably many of its inhabitants moving on to the next gold rush town. Jesus, who offers us “refined gold”, expects us to make haste when leaving the “apostate city”; although in this case, what is preserved as pleasing to the eye still holds power over the majority. Please, JWs, heed his words – words that bring eternal life. Rev 3:17,18; 1 John 2:25; 5:11; 2 Cor 4:18 

“For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.” Rev 18:3,4

The Bible is true. It is God's Word. But we cannot obey it, unless we understand it. Understanding is the only way to truly obey God's Word. Our being "no part of the world" must be in the way that Jesus himself was no part of the world (John17:16). That meant, that he was no part of the corruption of the religious leaders of God's people. HE WAS SPEAKING TO THEM, when he said; "You are of this world, I am not of this world" (John8:23). Were those Jews a part of the secular world? No. They kept separate from that world. They were a part of the oppressive religious system polluted by man-made doctrines and traditions. John1:9-11 reads; "9 The true light that gives light to everyone was COMING INTO THE WORLD. 10 He was IN THE WORLD, and though the world was made through him, THE WORLD DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM. 11 HE CAME TO THAT WHICH WAS HIS OWN BUT HIS OWN DID NOT RECEIVE HIM."

Can you see that the "world" into which Jesus came, was his own people???
He was not recognized as the Logos, by the Jews.
How could the rest of our literal world (China, Russia, Africa, America) "not recognize" who Jesus was, when they never saw him, and he never went to them?

Jesus confirms the identity of the "world" into which he was sent (John17:18; Matt.10:16-17)...
"Jesus answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' " (Matt.15:24).
When Jesus tells the faithful, that like him, they are no part of the world;
if we wish to imitate him,
we must properly understand, which "world" that really is.
It is the "lost"... the wayward among God's own people!

Pearl Doxsey, 4 woman in the wilderness

Lies, deceit and excuses all in one Watchtower article?  Yes.  Satan’s fascinating deceptions can be discerned clearly, if we truly yearn to know truth. 

Korah, Moses and Aaron were all Levites; they were cousins, whose fathers were brothers.

The Levitical lineage were people designated to serve God in various roles, separated into three divisions according to the three sons of Levi:  Gershon, Kohath and Merari. Gen 46:11.   Moses, Aaron, Miriam and Korah were all grandchildren of Kohath. 

To the Kohathites”, stemming from Kohath, God said, “Bring the tribe of Levi and present them to Aaron the priest to assist him.  They are to perform duties for him and for the whole community at the tent of meeting by doing the work of the tabernacle.  They are to take care of all the furnishings of the tent of meeting, fulfilling the obligations of the Israelites by doing the work of the tabernacle.  Give the Levites to Aaron and his sons; they are the Israelites who are to be given wholly to him.  Appoint Aaron and his sons to serve as priests; anyone else who approaches the sanctuary is to be put to death.”  Num 3:5-10

The Lord also said to Moses, “I have taken the Levites from among the Israelites in place of the first male offspring of every Israelite woman. The Levites are mine, 13 for all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am the Lord.”  Num 3:12,13

The tribe of Levi was God’s ‘special possession’ (1 Pet 2:9); knowing this, why did Korah rebel against Aaron’s appointment as high priest and Moses as God’s spokesperson? Why would Korah desire a position other than what God had already given him?

The Watchtower 02/8/1 states under its subheading, “MUST YOU MEN ALSO TRY TO SECURE THE PRIESTHOOD?”:

Whatever Korah’s reasoning might have been, it is clear that he began to view the priesthood from a HUMAN STANDPOINT. That led to his rebellion against Moses and Aaron and, ultimately, against Jehovah.”

He viewed their position as an entitlement with special privileges, power and dominance; yes, from a human standpoint, but Moses reminded him and all the 250 in his company:

“Hear now, you sons of Levi:  Is it a small thing to you that the God of Israel has separated you from the congregation of Israel, to bring you near to Himself, to do the work of the tabernacle of the Lord, and to stand before the congregation to serve them; 10 and that He has brought you near to Himself, you and all your brethren, the sons of Levi, with you? And are you seeking the priesthood also? 11 Therefore you and all your company are gathered together against the Lord. And what is Aaron that you complain against him?”  Num 16:8-11

(Exod 28:3; Heb 5:1-4)

The title of the 02/8/1 Watchtower article is,

“LOYALLY SUBMIT TO GODLY AUTHORITY”,

and in this article we find Watchtower’s lies, deceit and REBELLION, upheld by the organization’s leaders.

Today’s High Priest of his appointed “royal priesthood” is Jesus Christ. 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; Heb 4:14,15  Could it be that the GB has deceitfully stepped in as “High Priest” over God’s anointed ones? 

“The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the Governing Body, they are in fact following their leader, Christ.  Wt 9/15/2010”

The anointed servants of God are to listen and follow one Master, Jesus Christ; just as the early priesthood under Aaron, followed Aaron’s direction. There is no place, no member in the Body of Christ that is superior over another; except the Head, Jesus Christ. Col 1:18; Eph 5:23,26,27,30-32; 1 Pet 4:10; 1 Cor 12:24-26

Has the Governing Body compared themselves to Moses?  Indirectly, yes. 

“Of course, those taking the lead in the earthly part of God’s organization are not perfect—but neither was Moses.”  Watchtower 11/4/15 pp. 3-5

How self-assuming of an uninspired GB, to even hint at equality with a man who, as scripture says, spoke “face to face” with God.  Only Christ, who sits at his right hand, could be compared to Moses.  Num 12:6-8; Heb 3:1-6

In the rebellion against Moses and Aaron, Korah’s company, “men of renown”, also included Dathan, Abiram, and On from the tribe of Reuben.  Altogether, these men rallied against God’s appointed servants by making the claim,

You take too much upon yourselves, for all the congregation is holy, every one of them, and the Lord is among them. Why then do you exalt yourselves above the assembly of the Lord?”  Num 16:3

This accusation clearly reveals the men’s hearts in ignoring God’s authority, and viewing the positions of Moses and Aaron as man-appointed, and not sanctioned by God.  I find it incredible that although Korah and those with him had literally seen God’s great power in action, they still questioned his guidance through those he personally appointed.  How quickly one’s mind can be clouded over with darkness, the result of self-absorption.

Jesus, our High Priest, resides over his priesthood in the anointed ones.  They are the only ones who can fulfill their spiritual duties in God’s Temple/sanctuary. 1 Pet 2:5,9,10; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; 2 Cor 6:16; Rev 1:6  The rituals of preparatory cleansing and sacrifices in Aaron’s time were based on the “heavenly things”; which is reaching its completeness during this time period of today.  Heb 8:5; Col 2:17; Mal 3:2,3 

Keeping in mind the accusation made by Korah and those with him, examine the Watchtower’s words that show vivid evidence of an elder body “securing the priesthood”:

Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, WHETHER THEY ARE OF THE ANOINTED OR NOT. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. (Hebrews 13:7, 17) How can that be?”

Did God appoint a “Gentile” elder body to represent his own priesthood of spiritual “Israel” that reside among them, expecting their obedience also? (Rom 2:28,29; Rev 7:4)  It is not written anywhere in the Bible that substitutes for God’s priesthood could be made, but there are plenty of references where its enactment brought about the wrath of God.  Ezek 28:18; 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Num 3:10, 8:19

The Watchtower continues:

“These older men meet the requirements that are set out in God’s Word, which is a product of God’s spirit. (1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9) Hence, their appointment CAN BE SAID to be by holy spirit. (Acts 20:28)

This is an opinion, just as Korah and his men expressed their opinion.

The Governing Body is using the claim that God’s spirit, which generated the scriptures, is enough evidence to appoint one to stand in as a “priest” in God’s Temple; thereby, it is ASSUMED, SUPPOSED, SEEMINGLY POSSIBLE, TAKEN FOR GRANTED…

In other words…

“CAN BE SAID”, that God chose them.

Men are determining whether men meet the requirements; God has nothing to do with it, since his priesthood was already appointed by him through the anointing they received; yet the organization’s leaders have gone out on a limb by surmising that “the Supreme Judge” (par. 19) appointed the elder body by using scriptures that rightly refer to the anointed ones.   

HAVE THEY LOYALLY SUBMITTED TO GODLY AUTHORITY? 

NO. THEY HAVE INSTALLED THEIR OWN OPPRESSIVE AND CONDEMNING AUTHORITARIAN STRUCTURE BASED ON A HUMAN STANDPOINT. 

How far these men have presumptuously gone, in unrighteous acts against Godly Authority, and who boldly compare themselves to both Moses and Aaron.  They say of the false priesthood/elder body,

“Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!” 

JWs, Please! DO challenge their false assumptions and twisted reasoning!  There is no scriptural basis for this manmade rule or “law”; instead, it is “lawlessness”. 2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12; Rev 13:5-7,18; 11:1,2  Jesus said we would see the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”, which is the false priesthood “representing” God’s Temple priests; whose lead, the anointed must follow, according to the Watchtower.   As time exposes it for what it is, “sudden destruction” is not far behind. Luke 17:26-30; 1 Thess 5:3; 2 Thess 2:4,9-12

Thousands died during Korah’s rebellion, starting with Korah and the households of Dathan, and Abiram.  It then spread by plague killing 14,700 who complained against Moses.   It was a conspiracy never enacted – never put into practice, while today’s opposition against God’s chosen priesthood, is an abomination in the height of its activity – a dark plague of deceit already upon God’s anointed ones and companions.  Matt 24:24,25,48-51; Rev 8:10,11; 9:1-6

Having faith in Jesus’ prophetic words describing this situation, can urge us to FLEE such an abomination standing defiantly before God; one well cloaked under the guise of divine inspiration.  Matt 24:15,16; Rev 13:15

Pearl Doxsey – 4 woman in the wilderness:

"First, let's briefly unravel and define the "disgusting thing".
In history...
Deut.29:17,181Kings11:4,5,6Eze.8:10Jer.44:4 
                       (In the original language, these verses contain "disgusting thing", 
                        although not in all versions of translation...sometimes rendered,
                        "other gods", "detestable images", "abominations".)
Ezekiel chapter 8 merits a closer scriptural look, so that we can get a fuller meaning...
Eze.8:5 shows that there is an "image of jealousy" North of the altar gate...blocking entrance to the altar of sacrifice (perfect symbolism).Eze.8:6,9 describes...not a tangible image, but rather, activities being done in God's Temple. So the Image and the activities are two separate abominations.
Now for verse 11...
"And there stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel,..Each man had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up."
What is the problem here?
The answer is within the account at Numbers, chapter 16.
Do you remember what was going on there? It is worth reading the whole chapter to get the point of what Ezekiel was being shown.
To highlight the point, please read...
Num.16:3,4,5,6,7,10,11,18,20,21,35,40.

Can you see that those who perform the tasks which God designates for priests only, must not be performed by "the elders of Israel"? Even the king of Israel had to obey this law, which was punishable by death (1Sam.13:9,10,11,13,142Chron.23:6,7Num.18:7).
The abomination Ezekiel describes, is the elders of Israel performing priestly duties within the Temple (offering incense)...the same offense as the rebellion against Aaron, who was chosen by God as priest. To have counterfeit priests in God's Temple is a gross offense against Him. It is an abomination for unsanctified Gentiles to offer incense for the forgiveness of the people's sins (Num.16:47).
How is this occurring today?

The NWT of Gal.6:1 reads:
"Brethren, if a man commits a sin, you who have spiritual qualifications should try to readjust such a man in a spirit of mildness".
"have spiritual qualifications"...
How does the WT apply this phrase? Is it not to the non-anointed/non-priest Elders?
This is due to 1Tim.3:1-13. Should these two scriptures really be linked as referring to the same group?
Let's take a closer look at these modern day "incense" burners and this scriptural interpretation.
If you look at what Gal.6:1 actually reads (it helps to check the original Greek),

it says in essence... "Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who walk/live by spirit/ who are spirit ones... should restore him gently."
This "walking/living by/being spirit", is not one of the "qualifications" for elders.
It is not in the list of qualifications for elders, at 1Tim.. chapter 3.
That is because Gal.6:1 is not referring to elders.
It is referring to those who "walk/live by/are, spirit". THESE are the ones given authority to do the "readjusting".
The Bible defines who it is, that "walks/lives by spirit"...
Gal.5:25,24 reads:
"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires."
Compare this to Gal. 3:29:
"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seedand heirs according to the promise."
See Romans8:14,16,17...
"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."

Clearly, it is the chosen priests who are to "re-adjust" sinners in a spirit of gentleness. This is their job as symbolic incense burners within God's Temple of anointed (1Cor.3:16).

So we see that the symbolic prophecies in Ezekiel regarding the "elders of Israel" burning incense within the temple, is certainly considered by God as an abomination, as well as the rebellion of the governing priests who dare to place them there (Eze.44:6,7,8,92Chron.13:9).

This offense is alive and well today, as the GB of the WT has arranged for non-anointed elders to usurp God's chosen priests, perform their exclusive duties, and throw out any of them that protest this abominable disrespect toward God and His Holy Temple. (Heb.12:22,23,24,25,21,28,29)"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.