The Librarian

JW’s are now allowed to have beards and publicly preach....

The Librarian    2,214
    Hello guest!

JW’s are now allowed to have beards and publicly preach. This photo is from the Ukraine. No word yet on the use of man buns. :-)

Via

• Upvote 2

Arauna    288

I love a neat looking beard!  Scruffy ones - noooooo.   Unfortunately it is very easy to let a beard go wild.  It takes constant care it seems..... I have no experience regarding this so I better shut up! -  although the menopause stray hairs have started developing and this also takes some care!

• Upvote 4

JW s have always been clean shaven. We need to look to those taking the lead ( the ones with whom the Great Shepherd, The Christ, deals with ) or we may wind up like King Saul who forged ahead to his downfall.

• Upvote 3

Komlan    1

It depends on where you live and the standard of the community 

I don't see anything wrong with that 

• Upvote 1

Here in Nigeria, beards are not allowed, its against our culture to keep beards...at least so it was the last time I checked. I guess it depends on the location and their culture. 

• Upvote 2

Arauna    288

Times change too!  What was not acceptable 20 years ago may now be acceptable...

AveragePub    9

A sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless it's a sacrifice.  

First thing I'm doing AA is grow it back.  And it won't be grey!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TrueTomHarley
      I knew Seth Sheepngoats would pull something like this, I knew it! The tip-off should have been when I saw him go into that costume shop.
      He arrived at the Kingdom Hall just like anyone else yesterday. But halfway through the Watchtower Study, he reached into his bag and tied something behind his neck.
      When he emerged, it was with a huge, magnificent Santa Claus beard!
      He is such an idiot!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      This continuous, never-ending global controversy has been going on since the 1960's, that I am aware of personally, and even before, when Judge Rutherford PERSONALLY forbade beards among Jehovah's witnesses, with the possible exception of post-menopausel Sisters .... and the Society has never definitively stated ANYTHING. 
      With my usual lack of humor I present the Draft Copy of the December 2016 issue of the Watchtower which showed a Brother shaving on the cover ... it was changed before being distributed, because the Brothers responsible for the VERY GOOD and accurate article ... disappeared mysteriously.
      After you save the file to your hard drive, from the TOOL BAR, be sure to set your ADOBE PDF reader under VIEW to "Reading Mode" and under ZOOM,  "Fit Page" to read it.
      Dec 2016 Watchtower draft article .pdf

• By Nicole
      I noticed the beard  

• By The Librarian
      From latest WT Study Edition
      This should cause some interesting showdowns in congregations all over the United States. LOL

Which reminded me of this comical infographic: