The World News Media

JW’s are now allowed to have beards and publicly preach....

The Librarian

• Views 29.1k
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It Depends on where you live and the community standards. Beards are not acceptable In most cases in U.S. at the current time. Look at pics in publications. When I see governing body members wearing b

To make a very long story very short, almost to the point of abbreviation .... and trying to stay on topic .... In the past 57 years, I have been in the "little back room, Room 101", about 17 tim

There was never a time when they were not allowed. Who's going to 'not allow' them?

Posted Images

There is a young Elder in the Honiton congregation in East Devon, England, that keeps growing a beard, then after a month he will shave it off, then grow it again a couple of weeks later. A young man with thick dark hair so his beard appears quickly, but disappears just as quickly. Quite funny, but unfortunately shows a lack of stability and lack of balance.  So how good is he at being an Elder if he cannot even decide on having a beard or not. :) 

On 5/9/2017 at 4:23 AM, Shon-tee Adabs said:

Here in Nigeria, beards are not allowed, its against our culture to keep beards...at least so it was the last time I checked. I guess it depends on the location and their culture. 

There will always be those who introduce fanciful styles. Most of us have noticed the latest, IE: Shaving all hair from 10cm above the ears downwards. IOW, similar to the topnotch canary.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:42 AM, Colin Browne said:

wearing anything from the common worldly masculine unshaven look to upturned waxed corners which would not appeal to any sincere Christian.

oh my......I seriously had to laugh at this comment. Thanks for the humor Colin.

11 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

So, should ladies shave their legs if Jehovah created and designed them to have hairy legs  ? 

"And after that God saw that everything he had made, and look it was very good." Gen. 1:31. A Watchtower once said that the imperfection which came upon humanity after Adam sinned cannot be accurately explained. We must therefore assume that the female was created flawless before that. Transgender and all other imperfections have been our lot since.

8 hours ago, Colin Browne said:

"And after that God saw that everything he had made, and look it was very good." Gen. 1:31. A Watchtower once said that the imperfection which came upon humanity after Adam sinned cannot be accurately explained. We must therefore assume that the female was created flawless before that. Transgender and all other imperfections have been our lot since.

True, granted that the Bible says man will drive themselves into ruin, as which we can see in today's society and the constant divide among the people.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2018 at 4:09 AM, Queen Esther said:

4.6..jpg

THIS  LETTER  IS  ABOUT  BEARDS  -  FROM  16. April  2018

YOU  CAN  ZOOM  IT  BIGGER  ON  TABLET  -

OR  AT  YOUR  COMPUTER....   ENJOY !

Hello our sister in Germany. I'm losing out at this website, because of not being familiar with what's going on. Is there a link where one can see the latest topics?

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.