The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

The Librarian

1 hour ago, Bible Speaks said:

These nations need is the war of Armageddon! That will be the Blast of all time...they have murdered so many the Bible Speaks of this blood as high as the bridles of horses. That's just what is only left for these nations. Not bowing to true leadership from God's Kingdom they'll only their end and it is well deserved. 

And don't let anyone accuse us of extremist talk or this is what's going to happen to them! :ph34r:

• Views 12.4k
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting tidbit I came across today. Did you know that this guy, "Vladimir Lukin" who was for many years the Ombusdman for the Russian Federation and has spoken out many times on behalf o

There was a report (does anyone have it?) that our brothers in Russia have withdrawn all appeals and have instead requested the largest possible courtroom for the April 5th hearing, the 'overflow' cou

When you are writing to the Russians about their proposal to ban Jehovah’s Witnesses, there may be a temptation to speak of legal and constitutional issues, for their recent conduct flies in the face

Posted Images

@Bible Speaks ..............I wholeheartedly agree with you........personally I loved studying the Daniel books "Your Will Be Done on Earth"......that was my first book that I studied in 1969.....the Brother who took my study after first couple of studies made me have a "closed book study"........also the older Revelation Study books "Babylon the Great Has Fallen and "The is Finished the Mystery of God".....these were both done in the book study groups, at least twice that I can remember..........and of course we now have updated versions of both of those prophetic books........I really enjoy them. 

@JW Insider All nations will learn about God's Kingdom. They will know I am Jehovah, it says throughout the Bible. Psalms 2 answers all questions and reasons. I just read the Bible. Jesus spoke out at the religious leaders of his day and who His God was, Freedom of worship is in most countries, but that remains to be seen, if you believe in the Bible then you walk in the footsteps of Christ Jesus do you not? He said His Kingdom was no part of this world. They said he was a treasonous but he was not, he never claimed to be part of the world. Neither do we if we are truly Christians. 

7 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

@Bible Speaks ..............I wholeheartedly agree with you........personally I loved studying the Daniel books "Your Will Be Done on Earth"......that was my first book that I studied in 1969.....the Brother who took my study after first couple of studies made me have a "closed book study"........also the older Revelation Study books "Babylon the Great Has Fallen and "The is Finished the Mystery of God".....these were both done in the book study groups, at least twice that I can remember..........and of course we now have updated versions of both of those prophetic books........I really enjoy them. 

@John Lindsay Barltrop Perhaps will get another book ? soon on events coming up with the fall of Babylon the Great? Enjoyable learning for sure. The Chariot is on the move! The finished mystery being solved before our eyes. ?

16 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Where would you suggest............Hawaii!!!???

No. Gilligan's Island. After the Minnow's crew have been rescued. 

Say, when does that trial start up again? We're starting to get punchy

After the Russian trial & worldwide notice, separation of the sheep and goats will be less stressful than forming car groups!

Perhaps today, being 12th April, (well it is in South Australia), a little latter on in the day, we may be able to get back on track, as per the original topic of this discussion, which, in case anyone has forgotten, it is: 

Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia.

I just thought it would be a good reminder............without being TOO facetious.

Let us pray that all works out well for our Russian Brothers.........and we can be assured that whatever Jehovah wills, will be done.

Just in today at JW-Russia.org - translation of a part of the transcript. Speach by Vasily Kalin.

Vasily Kalin: "I got a certificate of a victim of political repression. And what kind of certificate does the Justice Ministry want to provide me today? "

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&sp=nmt4&u=https://www.jw-russia.org/news/17041110-141.html&usg=ALkJrhg0ERVcdLzlsBWfLSIbfWlC6Ne0bg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.