The Librarian

Russian Federation's Supreme Court Decision Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses

Will Russia's Supreme Court Ban Jehovah's Witnesses?  

11 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you think the outcome will be?

• Jehovah's Witnesses will be banned
    • Jehovah's Witnesses will win their freedom

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Miriam Chipman -

Top Posters

Too true Miriam..........recalling the words of Isaiah 55:8, 9 is always a comfort, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts..........because whatever happens, it is not man's thoughts or will that will be used to solve this world's problems. It is Jehovah's thoughts and His will that will take place..........and can't we be glad of that?

Even though the judge denied all of the defendants motions, it was interesting that the judge then did agree about some of the questionable evidence. He even asked about what rights of the Russian citizens were denied. He is making some show of independence, but at this point it could go either way. 

I think the judgement cannot be predicted because the European Union last said was that if Russia bans Jehovah's witnesses then soon other countries shall follow their footsteps and ban several religions around the world and create a pandemonium.

And it's part of theBible prophecy that the world leaders will join hands and ban all religions on earth. So it maybe be assessed as a commencement of end of the system of things and aren't we all eagerly waiting for that! Lets pray for our brothers and hope well for them and write letters to help them overcome implant hope for what we do not see.

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      The appeal date is June 13, 2017. 11:40 am

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
    • By Kurt
      The judge on the trial, Yuri Ivanenko

Left to right: Cherepanov, Zhenkov, Kalin

Now it's speech of Vasily Kalin, the formal head of the AC, one of oldest JWs in Russia, officially victim of Soviet repressions.He explains that AC hasn't been charged with extremist for all 26 years of its existence, so what changed now?He talks about Soviet repression that he remembers so well (was exiled to Siberia with his parents).So friends you need to understand that formally all charges are against the AC as legal organization, not JW as religion. Read the entire Vasily Kalin's speech at the Supreme Court Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. :

Vasily Kalin shows to court his certificate of the victim of repressions and asks: "What certificate will you give me now?" 
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kelz
    Newest Member
    Kelz

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.