The World News Media

Why doesn't the Society translate and provide the Russian Court Transcripts for us?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

• Views 21.7k
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see we have a few feminists here.  If you investigate where feminism comes from you will not be so eager to promote this way of thinking!  Any case I am female and I am very happy in the congre

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Sorry   I don't care to argue with apostates who use the same type of questioning that Satan used. The "Ministry of Justice is now being influenced by Dvorkin and other anti-cultist apostates and the

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Arauna said:

Mr Rook: Your hope can be dashed to get the transcripts. You are setting yourself up for disappointment and then you will have a new rod to beat the GB with.  As I said before - they do not have time for petty requests from every Tom

I have never asked. However, Mr. Rook, though your respectful request for a transcript may fall upon deaf ears even if you send both Putin and the GB a check for $20.....I am better than both of them put together.

I solemnly swear that if you send me a check for five dollars and ninety nine cents I will send you a complete transcript of 'Tom Irregardless and Me.'

Tom Irregardless (3).jpg

Witness - your words spoken from your mouth is judging you - you are

5 hours ago, Witness said:

Fine fruit” refers to teachings from the mouth

doing exactly that, for which reason I quoted the scripture. You have a blind spot for yourself  - no wisdom - I leave the judgment to God.  You go round and round in circles to try and prove yourself correct. ... trying to  deceive others to follow you.  I have seen this attitude before.... There is NO spirit of Jehovah there..... !  Zion is the heavenly Jerusalem  (government under Jesus) Hebrews 12:22 which is now leading the slave.   You twist things to suit yourself.

Additionally, you have not answered my questions.  Do you preach every day  in public? And do you belong to a congregation where you can attend meetings?   You know you are told to do both by scripture!  And if you do preach - do you preach about the Kingdom? That is a future government? with subjects on earth?  And a government of 144,000 in heaven?   Jesus was really dead for 3 days because he did not have an immortal soul ?  Jesus is not God and we pray through him to God. 

Where did you learn all that? was it by yourself ? or by this group that you now despise?  The most important TEACHINGS  are SPOT ON.... !   They are now also focusing more on Christian living and Christian personality - more than ever before. 

While there is time - I suggest you do some good INTROSPECTION. If I was an elder - I would have removed you real quick from the congregation because you come with an insidiousness like no other.  And this is my final communication with you.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

The GB use the excuse, ‘Jesus didn’t promise perfect food’. 

BUT Jesus promised "the Holy Spirit", Comforter until He come again. But perhaps WT GB got idea how Jesus was come in 1914 Holy Spirit is not need to operate and guide people at all, or specifically Christians or more specifically FDS aka GB. So, in that line of logic it is normal that FDS aka GB are not inspired because Holy Spirit are out of job from 1914. And by same logic "food can not be perfect"  because source of that "food" is not Spirit but imperfect human. :))))))))) At the end GB not lie about who, what, which "spirit"  guide them and w,w,w not.  

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

Additionally, you have not answered my questions.

No, she has not.

Do you preach every day  in public? And do you belong to a congregation where you can attend meetings?

do you preach about the Kingdom? That is a future government? with subjects on earth?  And a government of 144,000 in heaven?   Jesus was really dead for 3 days because he did not have an immortal soul ?  Jesus is not God and we pray through him to God. 

Where did you learn all that? was it by yourself ?

These, too, are fine questions that were not answered. 

Sostar , do you know about the government of God that will rule in future?  Do you know how this government going to work? Do you know that Jesus was raised by his father Jehovah after his soul and body was BOTH dead?  Do you know the purpose that Jehovah had for the earth when he created the earth?   Do you know who made satan?  Do you know who is in control of the world right now?

Give me answer please....have you spoken to JWs about this?.

23 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Are you just noting, TTH ... or chastising ... that one person has not answered another's questions?

Arauna asked many fine questions of Witness, none of which were answered. They are not the kind of questions you ask, but they are the kind that strike to the heart of her claimed area of expertise. She is the truly annointed one, she says, so does she do anything that one would reasonably expect an annointed one to do? How can you not ask those things?

I looked into this. In fact, I expanded upon it. One question Arauna did not ask of Witness was 'does she provide any nourishing spiritual food?' as the faithful and discreet slave are said to do. It is a good thing she did not ask it, because Witness has. She has provided us the diatribe of that fellow complaining that his permanent home at Bethel did not materialize.

THIS is where you ought to demand a transcript, for a transcript allows one to quickly get the gist of something without having to plow through a videoed complaint. I could get no further than 'the Watchtower will throw you under the bus.' Please. To use his vernacular, they never said they wouldn't. They never promised lifetime residency. I live not that far from Warwick. Many responded to the invitation to help in building. All knew that it was not a permanent gig. That point was made clear from the get-go. Nobody had reason to misunderstand it. They all understand the nature of an organization that exists to serve, not to be served.

Even were he already a full-time Bethelite, lifetime residency has never been promised. 'Try it for a year,' prospective Bethelites were once encouraged, or, going back, four years. The fact that some have ended up staying a long long time does not mean that anyone crossing the threshhold door has a lifetime connection. For a long time, while brute force was the commodity, many did, but as Arauna says, technology changes everything. Bethel would be robbing the worldwide brotherhood were they not to adapt to changing times and strive to combat bloat.

Look, it is not as though I cannot empathize with the kid. The experience of panic that ensues when any phase of life ends is real. 'What will I do next?' is the fear. People handle it differently, but most know the feeling to some degree. High school ends. College ends. Military ends. Grants end. Secular employment ends - many work assignments in the States are temporary, after which the employee is back to square one. Young people have even become used to so-called permanent employment being temporary - the lifetime employment of my Dad's day went the way of the dodo bird long ago. 

Witness or her friends have used this kid and made him look like a loser. He will actually be one if he does not shake their influence. Have they helped him to readjust and manfully face the next aspect of life, or have they encouraged him to cry like a baby for the sake of their own ax they live to grind? Hopefully, he will recover and move on in life, as all of us must many times for many reasons. However, when he is respectfully employed somewhere and happily readusted to life, perhaps with wife and family, perhaps even restored to full-time service, Witness will still be running this video iimmortalizing him at his lowest - shedding bitter tears, sulking and hitting back at those he thinks have wronged him. He will forever look small, whereas he would probably rather look big someday.

And unless there is positive evidence somewhere within the video, there is always the chance that the whole thing is made up - though I am willing to take it at face value.

So let no one say Witness does not provide spiritual food. She does.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.