Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Edward J -
Red -

Top Posters

Good Day friends 

I've recently received a voice note of a brother giving a talk and mentioned that the governing body feels that the prophecy in Matt 24:14 has been fulfilled.

I'll try to attach the file

Please let me know what you think

Thanks in advance my dear brothers and sisters

AUD-20170407-WA0002.mp3

On 4/7/2017 at 8:52 AM, Edward J said:

Good Day friends 

I've recently received a voice note of a brother giving a talk and mentioned that the governing body feels that the prophecy in Matt 24:14 has been fulfilled.

I'll try to attach the file

Please let me know what you think

Thanks in advance my dear brothers and sisters

AUD-20170407-WA0002.mp3

Who is the brother that gave the talk?

Another Identifying Feature

9, 10. (a) By what work would God’s servants be identified in the last days? (b) How have Jehovah’s Witnesses fulfilled 

Hello guest!
?

9 There is another way to identify God’s servants. In his prophecy about the world’s end, Jesus told of many things that would mark this period of time as the last days. (See Part 9.) A basic feature of this prophecy is mentioned in his words at 

Hello guest!
: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”

10 Have we seen that prophecy being fulfilled? Yes. Since the last days began in 1914, Jehovah’s Witnesses have preached the good news of God’s Kingdom throughout the world in the manner ordered by Jesus, namely, at the homes of the people. (

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
) Millions of Witnesses call on people in every nation to talk to them about the new world. This has led to your receiving this brochure, as the work of Jehovah’s Witnesses includes printing and distributing billions of pieces of literature about God’s Kingdom. Do you know of anyone else who preaches about God’s Kingdom from house to house throughout the world? And 
    Hello guest!
 shows that this preaching and teaching work must be done “first,” before the end comes.

Does God Really Care About Us? Printing 2014 October

Hello guest!
 (part 11)

The brochure Kirk quoted has hit the nail on the head so to speak.

The prophesy could be fulfilled and very likely is.

This is how I see all of this...

Matt 24:14 Says ......................... And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations,and THEN(not immediately after) the end will come.

How long after the good news has been preached to all the inhabited earth will the end come??? 

How long is "THEN"??

Hence 

..........The prophesy could be fulfilled and very likely is...........

Goodness I said Kirk..Apologies brother

KURT 

4 hours ago, derek1956 said:

I would like to hear the full talk and the name of the brother who gave it and where

I would like the same information as nothing official like that has been announced. Is the brother a Bethelite? 

8 hours ago, Tammie Nokes said:

I would like the same information as nothing official like that has been announced. Is the brother a Bethelite?

Good question. Sounds like he feels passionate about his view.

Couple of points that interested  me. First, he said that only 3 countries in the world have no Jehovahs Witnesses now: Somalia, North Korea, Afghanistan. Can anyone verify or corroborate this?

Second he said that now that the good news has been preached ( I won't take issue with that here), the very next prophecy to be fulfilled is Rev.17:15-17, the destruction of Babylon the Great. Is he right on this? Did I miss something? Recently I read the following in God's Kingdom Rules; Page 222-3; paras 3-4:

Precursor of “Sudden Destruction”
3 Proclaiming peace. In writing to the Thessalonians, the apostle Paul described the first development that we are awaiting. (Read 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3.) In this letter Paul mentions “Jehovah’s day,” which will begin with the attack on “Babylon the Great.” (Rev. 17:5) However, just before Jehovah’s day begins, nations will be saying, “Peace and security!” This expression may refer to one pronouncement or to a series of notable statements. Will religious leaders be involved? Since they are part of the world, they will possibly join the nations in saying, “There is peace!” (Jer. 6:14; 23:16, 17; Rev. 17:1, 2) This proclaiming of peace and security will signal that the day of Jehovah is about to begin. Enemies of God’s Kingdom “will by no means escape.”
4 How do we benefit from understanding the significance of this prophecy? Paul states: “You are not in darkness, so that the day should overtake you as it would thieves.” (1 Thess. 5:3, 4) Unlike people in general, we discern where current events are heading. In exactly what manner will this prophecy about peace and security be fulfilled? We must wait and see how the world scene develops. Therefore, “let us stay awake and keep our senses.”—1 Thess. 5:6; Zeph. 3:8.

So, does this brother know something I don't know?

According to the most recent yearbook, those 3 places are not listed. Either the witnesses there don't record their efforts because of the circumstances or there aren't any witnesses there at all. If the latter is the fact that doesn't mean The Word hasn't reached them either via social media or long distance families or friends. 

I don't feel comfortable sharing information from "the brothers at Bethel" unless it's announced from the podium but that's just me. ?

On 4/8/2017 at 4:03 PM, Tammie Nokes said:

Who is the brother that gave the talk?

Bro. Rayford. 10 years ago. Nothing to see here.

An article in the 2006 Watchtower had just come out that said that Matthew 24:14 had already been fulfilled in Paul's day, and the end had already come, too:

• *** w06 2/1 p. 24 pars. 11-12 “A Witness to All the Nations” ***
  • 11 Jehovah richly blessed the efforts of those and other zealous workers. Less than 30 years after Jesus foretold that there would be a witness to all the nations, Paul wrote that the “good news” had been “preached in all creation that is under heaven.” (Colossians 1:23) Did the end then come? In a sense, yes. It came upon the Jewish system of things in the year 70 C.E. when Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem along with the temple. Yet, Jehovah had determined that a far greater witness would be given before he would bring an end to Satan’s global system of things.

But there was no difference in the way that article spoke of the nearness of the fulfillment in our day, nothing about a complete fulfillment yet.

If I had to guess, Brother James Rayford is extrapolating from some comments that are heard from time to time by members of the Governing Body. The question comes up about whether Armageddon must wait until all nations have had a thorough witness. The answer is always, NO. And sometimes the verse in Colossians or another in Romans is used as a way of showing that 100% saturation is not necessary for the next items in the anticipated agenda to also be fulfilled. The point is that we can't wait and say that the end can't come yet, when Jesus said it could come any time. It's easy to misinterpret this somewhat if one wants to drive home a point about the closeness of the end.

11 minutes ago, Tammie Nokes said:

So he is a member of the governing body?

No. Not even a Governing Body "Helper." Don't know anything about his current assignments.

Hello guest!
of current Governing Body "Helpers:"

Helpers to Governing Body Committees

Coordinators’ Committee

• John Ekrann

• Robert Wallen

Personnel Committee

• Gerald Grizzle

• Patrick LaFranca

• Daniel Molchan

• Ralph Walls

Publishing Committee

• Don Adams

• Robert Butler

• Harold Corkern

• Donald Gordon

• Robert Luccioni

• Alex Reinmueller

• David Sinclair

Service Committee

• Gary Breaux

• Joel Dellinger

• Seth Hyatt

• Christopher Mavor

• Baltasar Perla, Jr.

• William Turner, Jr.

• Robert Wallen

• Leon Weaver, Jr.

Teaching Committee

• Ronald Curzan

• Kenneth Flodin

• William Malenfant

• Mark Noumair

• David Schafer

Writing Committee

• Robert Ciranko

• James Mantz

• Izak Marais

• Gene Smalley

• John Wischuk

5 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

First, he said that only 3 countries in the world have no Jehovahs Witnesses now: Somalia, North Korea, Afghanistan. Can anyone verify or corroborate this?

That may be true, but I have mentioned on this forum a few months ago the issue with countries with extremely large populations such as India and China with over 1.3. billion each totaling aprox. 36% of the world's population where for all intents and purposes no one has even heard of Jehovah's Witnesses, and many, particularly in India don't even know what a Bible is. My question was, would Jehovah discard nearly 3 billion people because they have not heard the Good News of the Kingdom?  And if not, how long would it take for those 3 billion (bear in mind the extreme poverty and ignorance in some parts of these countries) to be made sufficiently aware in order to make an informed choice?

So is there a title to the talk given 10 years ago?

And maybe where given?

We are waiting for the destruction of false religion. Peace and security is going now as we speak. This is the priority of all governments and major lawmakers on the planet, they are trying to sell this concept, that they can bring this about. Trump in his inaugural speech said he would bring about such safety to the crime ridden streets of America. What a promise! 

2 hours ago, John Houston said:

Peace and security is going now as we speak

Is that your personal view?

3 hours ago, Anna said:

extremely large populations such as India and China with over 1.3. billion each totaling aprox. 36% of the world's population

Very good observation.

I suspect that the apostles had many questions like this  when Jesus commanded them to "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations". And they had no idea of the scope of this work in the detailed manner that is possible for us in these times. 

Of course, Jesus last words at that time guaranteed success right down to our day and beyond :"And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." Matt. 28:18-20.

5 hours ago, John Houston said:

So is there a title to the talk given 10 years ago?

I think it was the main talk at the  2006 Special Assembly Day called "Be Intensely Occupied With God's Inspired Word." Rumor has it that the brother who gave it was "demoted" from his "district convention" speaking assignments for going off-script. The 2007 "district convention" had a talk called "Do Not Follow After False Stories" where this same talk was alluded to.

2 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

I suspect that the apostles had many questions like this  when Jesus commanded them to "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations". And they had no idea of the scope of this work in the detailed manner that is possible for us in these times. 

Of course, Jesus last words at that time guaranteed success right down to our day and beyond :"And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things." Matt. 28:18-20.

Good point. When the activity of the first few years after Jesus' death included people of many nations (beginning at Pentecost) this must have answered the question for them. Technically, they could have reasoned that Jesus' command in Matthew 28 would be fulfilled if at least one person from every nation became a disciple. Yet, they saw that quick spread among all the [known] nations of the Roman Empire and realized that the "world" was being turned up-side-down by their teaching. Technically, even Matthew 24 didn't require that those nations be thoroughly preached in, only that the good news be preached there. Recall that the method Jesus had recommended for Israel was not to go from house to house, but only to stay with people in a city that would invite you. If they didn't, just kick the dust off your feet and move on to another place.

As you say they could hardly have imagined the scope and detail possible in our time.

I forgot to mention in previous comments that the Watchtower in 1995 had also made the same claim that Matthew 24:14 had already been fulfilled, but the larger context was that the work should keep going as urgently as ever:

*** w95 9/1 pp. 17-18 pars. 16-17 Christian Witnesses for Divine Sovereignty ***
Paul showed that he understood this well. By the year 61 C.E., he could say that the good news was “bearing fruit and increasing in all the world.” The good news was not limited to just one nation . . .  Rather, it was openly “preached in all creation that is under heaven.” (Colossians 1:6, 23; 2:13, 14, 16-18) Thus, the Israel of God in the first century fulfilled its commission to “‘declare abroad the excellencies’ of the one that called [them] out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
17 Still, that first-century preaching work was merely a foretaste of what would be accomplished during the last days. Looking forward especially to our time, Jesus said: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10) Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has.

In saying that the good news had been preached, back around 61, Paul never implied that the work was done. But he was more likely rejoicing in the extent to which the work had been blessed. That is implied in the conclusion of the same article:

*** w95 9/1 p. 18 par. 19 Christian Witnesses for Divine Sovereignty ***
No wonder the apostle Paul was moved to say: “Woe is me if I did not declare the good news!” (1 Corinthians 9:16) Christians today feel the same way. . . . The work that had a small beginning in 1919 has now reached astounding proportions. Almost five million Christians are witnessing for divine sovereignty . . .  What a joy it is to have a part in this work of sanctifying Jehovah’s name! As we enter the 1996 service year, let us be determined not to slow down. Rather, we will more than ever heed Paul’s words to Timothy: “Preach the word, be at it urgently.” (2 Timothy 4:2) As we do so, we pray with all our hearts that Jehovah will continue to bless our efforts.

Matthew 10:16-23

mentions about the time we live in and in verse 23 it says we would not complete the circuit of Israel until the son of man arrives

so you see the preaching is to Jehovah`s satisfaction not to man`s

On 4/10/2017 at 11:41 AM, Kurt said:

Does God Really Care About Us? Printing 2014 October

(some other "notes" I can add from the cd wt library) ....

*** w10 5/1 p. 6 What Is God Doing? ***
We know this because the sign that Jesus foretold regarding “the conclusion of the system of things” is now being fulfilled.

*** w00 10/15 p. 11 par. 7 God’s Kingdom—Earth’s New Rulership ***
That is why, as part of the sign that we now live in “the last days” of this wicked system, Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (2 Timothy 3:1-5; Matthew 24:14) That prophecy is being fulfilled now, as about six million Jehovah’s Witnesses in 234 lands devote more than a billion hours a year telling others about God’s Kingdom. 

*** w97 3/1 p. 11 par. 9 Are You Ready for Jehovah’s Day? ***
The foretold Kingdom-preaching work and other features of the sign of Jesus’ presence are being fulfilled right now. 

our understanding will be different (/better), as soon as we see the prophecy fulfilled, and we will understand more details when things will happen, (as we all, we will compare it then, with the knowledge & understanding we have now) ...B|

[greetings to all]

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Luke 2:1 says: "Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus for all the inhabited earth to be registered." . Okay so this is interpreted to mean within the Roman empire..seems legit.

Yet at Matt 24:14, it says: " And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." And from this we have the impetus for the grand prophetic fulfillment / worldwide preaching campaign that JW's think will be accomplished before Armageddon.
    • By JOHN DAVIS
      WHAT IS THE DISGUSTING THING THAT CAUSES DESOLATION IN OUR TIME AS RECORDED AT MATTHEW 24:15? 
    • By Anna
      Has anyone wondered about this?
      God’s Kingdom Rules! Page 230, par.19 & 20  says:
      How to Prepare Ourselves
      19  How can we prepare ourselves for the earthshaking
      events that are to come? The Watchtower stated some years
      ago: “Survival will depend on obedience.” Why is that so?
      The answer is found in a warning from Jehovah to the captive
      Jews living in ancient Babylon. Jehovah foretold that
      Babylon would be conquered, but what were God’s people
      to do to prepare themselves for that event? Jehovah stated:
      “Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, and shut your
      doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment until
      the wrath has passed by.” (Isa. 26:20) Note the verbs in this
      verse: “go,” “enter,” “shut,” “hide”—all are in the imperative
      mood; they are commands. The Jews who heeded those
      commands would have stayed in their houses, away from
      the conquering soldiers out in the streets. Hence, their survival
      depended on obeying Jehovah’s instructions.[2]

20  What is the lesson for us? As in the case of those ancient
      servants of God, our survival of coming events will
      depend on our obedience to Jehovah’s instructions. (Isa.
      30:21) Such instructions come to us through the congregation
      arrangement. Therefore, we want to develop heartfelt
      obedience to the guidance we are receiving. (1 John 5:3)
      If we do so today, we will be more inclined to obey willingly
      in the future and thus receive the protection of our Father,
      Jehovah, and our King, Jesus. (Zeph. 2:3) That divine
      protection will allow us to witness firsthand how God’s
      Kingdom will completely remove its enemies. What an unforgettable
      event that will be!
      Prior to those paragraphs, and in harmony with Matthew 24, it was made clear that the sheep and the goats will have already been judged, the sheep being marked for survival. Why would there be further need to follow some other instructions in order to survive? Matthew 24 does not indicate anything about additional instructions as a criterion for survival. In fact it says “then two men will be in the field; one will be taken along and the other abandoned.  Two women will be grinding at the hand mill; one will be taken along and the other abandoned.” This indicates that people will be in ordinary situations, when they are “saved”. The rest of the gospels focus on doing God’s will and following in Christ’s footsteps as the criterion for gaining salvation. "For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome" 1John 5:3. None of the Greek scriptures talk about any special instructions that will have to be obeyed during the great tribulation and Armageddon.  It is only Isaiah that mentions this in relation to surviving the overthrow of Babylon, with similar references to the Passover in Egypt and perhaps also Noah entering the Ark.
      I wonder why the Slave thinks that the same pattern will be followed when the ultimate destruction comes, as if Jehovah is not capable of saving individuals wherever they may be. Looking at it from a practical point of view, not everyone will be physically able to “go” or “shut” or “hide”. Think of the old and infirm.  The scripture in Zepheniah 2:3 talks about doing specific things well before  the day of Jehovah's anger. “Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees, seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger”.
      The paragraph that follows,  (Par. 20) talks about us learning to obey the Slave now, so that when the time comes we will “obey” the Slave then, because our salvation depends on it.  But the scriptures clearly show our salvation depends on lots of other things, one of them being enduring faithfully to the end.  This was the symposium at this year’s Do not Give up convention as well. This included practical steps to “Run With Endurance”
      ·         Run to Win! (1 Corinthians 9:24)
      ·         Train Diligently (1 Corinthians 9:25-27)
      ·         Let Go of Unnecessary Burdens (Hebrews 12:1)
      ·         Imitate Good Examples (Hebrews 12:2, 3)
      ·         Eat Nutritious Food (Hebrews 5:12-14)
      ·         Drink Plenty of Water (Revelation 22:17)
      ·         Obey the Rules of the Contest (2 Timothy 2:5)
      ·         Be Confident of Gaining the Prize (Romans 15:13)
      That pertains to everything we do now. And those are the things we will be judged on. That’s how we prepare ourselves surely? Not by obeying some last minute instructions as if Jehovah is not capable of saving each individual Witness wherever they may be, since the whole performance is going to involve supernatural powers anyway....Plus, it has been speculated that some may die at Armageddon, not by Jehovah's hand, but by other extenuating circumstances, even by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
      I will do some more research on this....

• By JW Insider
      There seems to be be several ways to read Matthew 24 (and parallel accounts in Mark 13 and Luke 21). This has been noted by many Bible commentaries through the years, and even C. T. Russell admits some things about Matthew 24 that might surprise a lot of Witnesses today.
      The primary discussions about Matthew 24 revolve around the question of whether it was ONLY about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 C.E., or primarily about the final Great Tribulation on the whole earth, or was it about BOTH judgment events.  (Even if this were primarily about 70 C.E., of course, it would still provide principles to guide Christians in every era and generation, especially about the expectation of the judgment event. -- 2 Tim 3:16; 1 Cor 10:11)
      Over the years, the Watchtower has proposed slightly different ways to read Matthew 24, including splitting it up into two and sometimes three parts, where the first part referred pretty much equally to both a "minor" fulfillment on the first-century generation and a "major" fulfillment on the "final" generation that sees the final judgment event. Then, a middle portion of the chapter was often said to be primarily for the first century without direct application to the "final" generation. Then, later parts of the chapter were said to be meant primarily or sometimes ONLY for the final judgment event on the whole world. None of the differences in these variations was very significant in the overall picture, because in general the Watchtower has seen the greater "major" important fulfillment of almost all of Matthew 24 to be tied to the final generation that sees that "parousia" or "presence."
      If we assume that the primarily fulfillment of Matthew 24 was intended for the final generation, then the secondary discussion is about whether we have correctly understood what Jesus meant with respect to the sign, the parousia, the conclusion, the generation, etc. So, that's the basic discussion being proposed here: that we look carefully at Matthew 24 and see if we have not perhaps tried to fit unlikely definitions of words so that we could make our specific doctrine fit.
      Of course, it is quite proper to look at unlikely definitions of words if the meaning derived becomes the only possible way to understand a passage and the only way in which it properly fits the context and related scriptures. But what if the more likely definitions of each of the words also produces an overall meaning that fits just as well with the context and other scripture? What if accepting the more likely definitions of words in the chapter resulted in an even BETTER fit overall for the rest of the scriptures? What if it were seen that trying to make a doctrine out of the unlikely definitions actually created scriptural contradictions?
      What I'd propose is that we try to let scripture explain scripture wherever possible and then try to give an honest appraisal of whether or not our "special definitions" we have infused into the meaning of several words in the chapter really makes more sense than the more common definitions of these words.  We could start with general ideas that we can all agree on (hopefully) and then check those ideas as either more or less likely to fit the ideas created from other parts of the chapter that depend on special definitions. I think this will help us evaluate whether we have built a doctrine upon the more likely or the less likely meaning of the words that Jesus used.
    • By The Librarian
      And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
      2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
      3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
      4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
      5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
      6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
      7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
      8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
      9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
      10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
      11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
      12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
      13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
      14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
      15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
      16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
      17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
      18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
      19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
      20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
      21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
      22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
      23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
      24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
      25 Behold, I have told you before.
      26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
      27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
      28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
      29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
      30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
      31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
      32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
      33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
      34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
      35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
      36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
      37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
      38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
      39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
      40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
      41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
      42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
      43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
      44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
      45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
      46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
      47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
      48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
      49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
      50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
      51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    • By The Librarian
      Has now been refined in the 2017 "Don't Give Up! Regional Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. 
      Details to come for sure.... stay tuned.
  • Who Was Online   84 Users were Online in the Last 24 Hours   (Most members ever online in 24 hour was 90, last accomplished on .)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Christina Sidoti Summey
    Newest Member
    Christina Sidoti Summey

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.