The World News Media

Who Has Created These Things? Jehovah God, He Knows Them All By Name! ????

Bible Speaks

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

26 “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see.Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspi

Posted Images

I love using Isaiah 40:26, if I can get a chance re Jehovah's creations..........I try to get across: "You get energy from matter, e.g. you can generate steam in a boiler by burning matter (coal, ugh!, oil, gas, atomic reactor, steam drives a turbine/generator, "pow" electricity".............the process is reversible i.e. you can create matter from energy, (scientists have only been able to achieve this in a very small way)..........NOW Isaiah 40:26, Jehovah is a vast source of dynamic energy.........hence not a problem to create the entire universe whilst applying Laws of Thermodynamics, Physics, etc.,.........problem sol-ved!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.