The World News Media

Bible Speaks

They “Saw” the Things Promised

“They did not receive the fulfillment of the promises; but they saw them from a distance.”—HEB. 11:13.

As Christians we are encouraged by visualizing our hope, whether it is heavenly or earthly. Can you see yourself enjoying the things that God has promised? 

Contemplating what you may do as God fulfills his promises undoubtedly brings joy to your heart. Perhaps you “see” yourself living on earth forever. 

Think about cooperating with others in making this globe into a paradise. Your neighbors love Jehovah, even as you do. You are healthy, energetic, and have a bright outlook. 

Those supervising the work of restoration make life a pleasure because they genuinely care about you. 

And you are happy using your talents and skills because everything you do is benefiting others and honoring God. Forexample, you are helping newly resurrected ones to come to know Jehovah. (John 17:3;Acts 24:15) 

No, this is not a dreamworld. This appealing mental picture is based on Scriptural truths about the future.—Isa. 11:9; 25:8; 33:24;35:5-7; 65:22.

Our own faith in God and love for him may well increase as we use our ability to envision the fulfillment of what Jehovah has promised.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2017/4/8

IMG_1501.PNG

• Views 994
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@John Lindsay Barltrop I love that song too! We have a beautiful future. Thank Jehovah and His Beloved Son! ?? Have a wonderful day! Off to my meetings here. Keep your eyes ? on the prize. ???

They “Saw” the Things Promised “They did not receive the fulfillment of the promises; but they saw them from a distance.”—HEB. 11:13. As Christians we are encouraged by visualizing our hope,

Reminds me of Song 139 - "See Yourself When All is New" ..and then: One of the Original Songs - "Just Around the Corner"

Posted Images

They “Saw” the Things Promised

“They did not receive the fulfillment of the promises; but they saw them from a distance.”—HEB. 11:13.

As Christians we are encouraged by visualizing our hope, whether it is heavenly or earthly. Can you see yourself enjoying the things that God has promised? 

Contemplating what you may do as God fulfills his promises undoubtedly brings joy to your heart. Perhaps you “see” yourself living on earth forever. 

Think about cooperating with others in making this globe into a paradise. Your neighbors love Jehovah, even as you do. You are healthy, energetic, and have a bright outlook. 

Those supervising the work of restoration make life a pleasure because they genuinely care about you. 

And you are happy using your talents and skills because everything you do is benefiting others and honoring God. Forexample, you are helping newly resurrected ones to come to know Jehovah. (John 17:3;Acts 24:15) 

No, this is not a dreamworld. This appealing mental picture is based on Scriptural truths about the future.—Isa. 11:9; 25:8; 33:24;35:5-7; 65:22.

Our own faith in God and love for him may well increase as we use our ability to envision the fulfillment of what Jehovah has promised.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2017/4/8

IMG_1501.PNG

3 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Reminds me of Song 139 - "See Yourself When All is New"

..and then:

One of the Original Songs - "Just Around the Corner"

@John Lindsay Barltrop I love that song too! We have a beautiful future. Thank Jehovah and His Beloved Son! ?? Have a wonderful day! Off to my meetings here. Keep your eyes ? on the prize. ???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.