The World News Media

Memorial Bible Reading - Daytime Events Nisan 16

The Librarian

Part of a series on: The Memorial > 

Matthew 28:1

After the Sabbath, when it was growing light on the first day of the week, Mary Mag′da·lene and the other Mary came to view the grave.+

Matthew 28:5-15

But the angel said to the women: “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus who was executed on the stake.+He is not here, for he was raised up, just as he said.+ Come, see the place where he was lying. Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he was raised up from the dead, for look! he is going ahead of you into Gal′i·lee.+ You will see him there. Look! I have told you.”+So, quickly leaving the memorial tomb, with fear and great joy, they ran to report to his disciples.+ And look! Jesus met them and said: “Good day!” They approached and took hold of his feet and did obeisance* to him. 10 Then Jesus said to them: “Have no fear! Go, report to my brothers so that they may go to Gal′i·lee, and there they will see me.”11 While they were on their way, some of the guards+ went into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened. 12 And after these had gathered with the elders and had consulted together, they gave a considerable number of silver pieces to the soldiers 13 and said: “Say, ‘His disciples came in the night and stole him while we were sleeping.’+ 14 And if this gets to the governor’s ears, we will explain the matter to* him and you will not need to worry.” 15 So they took the silver pieces and did as they were instructed, and this story has been spread abroad among the Jews up to this very day.

Family Worship Ideas

For Older Children

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived - 2006 -

Jesus Is Alive!

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.34.39.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.35.11.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.35.29.png

For Younger Children

My Book of Bible Stories - 2004. -
Jesus Is Alive 102

My-E 2006 Jesus is Alive 102 01.JPGMy-E 2006 Jesus is Alive 102 02.JPG

• Views 127
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.