The World News Media

BROTHERS OF RUSSIA SENT US A PHOTO AND A MESSAGE ;-)

Queen Esther

Dear Sis my Memorial has finished. I loved the talk, the warm love from my Brothers and Sisters and finally I loved seeing all the visitors.  My husband could not attend this year however I was still able to enjoy myself and my tears that I shared were tears of joy thinking about what's to come in the near future for us............we love you Jehovah!!!!!!!???

• Views 8.3k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BROTHERS  OF  RUSSIA  SENT  US  A  PHOTO  AND  A  MESSAGE  ;-)) "We live in Russia, we are happy that we live in a very interesting & great moment ! Thank  you  brothers,  who live all over the wo

Our brothers and sisters in Russia we are all together in time. please read 1Pet.5:6-11.

We love you dear ones! We put our arms around you with great affection. It is a great and true brother hood love conquers all!!?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Dear Sis my Memorial has finished. I loved the talk, the warm love from my Brothers and Sisters and finally I loved seeing all the visitors.  My husband could not attend this year however I was still able to enjoy myself and my tears that I shared were tears of joy thinking about what's to come in the near future for us............we love you Jehovah!!!!!!!???

@Blanchie DeGrate Glad you could attend. Do they have call in for your husband? We have it here, very nice if you can't go because of health issues. Memorial was very simplified this year for new ones. Thank you Jehovah! It does bring tears to our eyes. I cried all afternoon after posting my pictures about the last days leading up to his betrayal and death. Yet, we rejoice in our hearts our Loyal Love Jehovah and Christ Jesus have for us!

May Jehovah bless your efforts, we are very much loved and treasured.

Agape, Bible Speaks ???

3 hours ago, derek1956 said:

3 congregations disturbed during memorial in Russia

Can you tell us more details about that ? Thank you derek 1956 !

4 hours ago, derek1956 said:

3 congregations disturbed during memorial in Russia

Tell us more details please,  derek 1956.....  Where did you read that ?  Thank you ! 

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

Can you tell us more details about that ? Thank you derek 1956 !

Tell us more details please,  derek 1956.....  Where did you read that ?  Thank you ! 

@Queen Esther We must pray, pray, pray! They perhaps can't speak, always being watched..                  ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?

I am so happy to hear that our brothers and sisters in Russia were able to have the memorial service, without any problems. We are thinking of you all, and also remember in our prayers. May Jehovah give you all the strength to keep on going. Love you all, Agape!! Greetings and much of love and many hugs from Germany!!

51 minutes ago, Marijke said:

I am so happy to hear that our brothers and sisters in Russia were able to have the memorial service, without any problems. We are thinking of you all, and also remember in our prayers. May Jehovah give you all the strength to keep on going. Love you all, Agape!! Greetings and much of love and many hugs from Germany!!

@Marijke Please go here for updates.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,  I just heard by Meeting, all went ok by MEMORIAL ceremonies in Russia✔️❤️? Jehovah has blessed all that. THANK YOU OUR GOD JEHOVAH❤️

But they have a hard time now :( We can pray daily for all....  Jehovah is already knowing the result, thats very good ! 

@Marijke  Yes, we are all so happy, bec. all went good with the MEMORIAL ceremonies in Russia❤️  I just heard it today by my Meeting ! :)  Read my comment please....  Also my greetings and hugs back to you in Germany, from Germany.... I am living in Germany too✔️ Nice, you are from the same country ???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.