The World News Media

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written

bruceq

• Views 192k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translated from Russian so please excuse any inaccuracies  Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written ?! What is

Love it!  Exactly what they are doing. Jesus said "All authority has been given me in heaven and earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of

News don't mention it , still makes God happy to see we love our brothers   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Simon Botes said "This site http://THEWORLDNEWSMEDIA.ORG  is spreading FAKE NEWS and outright lies. Friends let's not support fake news.

I am sure its just an overreaction to say to ban us all.

Just seems a bit hypocritical to say this about our forum when I know for a certainty that apostates have posted on theirs. After all this is social media we can't prevent people from posting I guess.

5 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Just seems a bit hypocritical to say this about our forum when I know for a certainty that apostates have posted on theirs. After all this is social media we can't prevent people from posting I guess.

Well, I wouldn't even worry about it then. Who cares what they think, really?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.