The World News Media

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written

bruceq

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:28 PM, Mark Ledger said:

bruceq I'm curios what your source is. You said the current holder of the record is Amnesty International. However that is an easy thing to verify. Unfortunately Amnesty International only hold 2 Guinness Book Records. one is for "Largest Human Rights Organization" and the other is for "Largest Book of Signatures". The printed findings of Amnesty International have been used in  7 other world records, none of which, have anything to do with letter writing. Further to that point i was unable to find any world record for "letter writing", "letters written", "letters mailed", "letter-writing", "letter writing", or a dozen other variations i tried. I did find one entry under "writing letters" but it was for Smallest Nano Calligraphy. I sincerely doubt there is a way of clocking the number of letters written in that manner accurately. I'm going to refrain from circulating this without verification.

The Jehovah's Witnesses have their own unique writing style and verbiage, this article does seem to have been written by a Jehovah's witness, and I have seen dozens of misrepresentations and out of proportion articles in the past several years to take this article seriously.

• 1 year later...

• Views 192k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translated from Russian so please excuse any inaccuracies  Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written ?! What is

Love it!  Exactly what they are doing. Jesus said "All authority has been given me in heaven and earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of

News don't mention it , still makes God happy to see we love our brothers   

Posted Images

171,000+ views on this topic alone in two years since Oct 2017... Wow....
Thanks for sharing @bruceq 

You reached a LOT of people.

-------------

for more fun... check out the sort function and see the posts in this club with the most views.

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/forums/forum/1105-topics/?sortby=views&sortdirection=desc

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.