The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses former members tell court they were subjected to ‘total control’

Guest Nicole

• Views 13.1k
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baloney.   

How WE see us: How some RUSSIANS sees us:

No one is pressured into doing anything they don`t want to, Jehovah wants willingness not forced

Posted Images

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

"WHAT IS TRUTH?"

I do not look for any "truth" from former believers.  It may exist.  I am content with present truth.  Why do many inquire about "new light"?  

We have so much to digest with what is current.  I want to know what light will come when the scrolls are opened.  See you there!

PS.  Could you guys please give shorter comments?  I mean, do you really think it all gets read?

@AveragePub The person who said "What is Truth?" was on the wrong moral side of the story. 

Never admit that you have stopped searching for Truth. Being "content with present truth" implies you have blind faith just as the cow worshipers in India have in the Bovine species.

What if Martin Luther had thought the same about the Catholic church?  None of Protestantism and subsequent Adventism and subsequent Jehovah's Witnesses would have ever happened or been allowed.

You must speak out for what you perceive to be wrong or else you are a part of the problem (sin).

Please excuse me while I head to Wendy's for my double cheeseburger with no side of guilt. :D Isn't "Truth" great?

2 hours ago, AveragePub said:

I want to know what light will come when the scrolls are opened.  See you there!

Would you recognize it when they are opened, the same ones we have in the bible?  Rev 20:12 Their opening is understanding the truth already available yet veiled by Satan. 2 Cor 4:3,4; Rev 20:7,8; 16:13,14; 13:11,4,8; 2 Thess 2:9,10,12

Do we really need “new scrolls” as the Wt. teaches, when Revelation must be understood fully?  Revelation does not say they are “new”.  

Dan.12:4,9Rev.22:10

TTH:

I am not average.... I started out way below average and was considered mentally "challenged" until High School. I repeated the 12th grade, just barely graduating High School.

Before I retired I was well pleased with the skills I had accumulated in wide areas of human endeavor.

I have DAILY worked very hard to overcome the handicaps I was born with, and I have been around people that make the best I can do seem like a childrens' exercise with crayons. I know EXACTLY where I fit on the intelligence and human bell curve, and do not wallow in false humility. to be politically correct. 

... and AvP .......

MOOOOOO !

10 hours ago, bruceq said:

So how do we know this for sure? That he is a she? Perhaps the Librarian is not human at all but an AI a computer algorithm designed just to irritate you. lol 9_9 

@bruceq I "like" how you show "humbleness with small "b" on your name. "q" I hope I'm not reading into it? :$:ph34r:xD but I guess I "believe" in you if you are involved with Russia? :ph34r: Oh, by the way? What's wrong with a woman? ?‍? ⚖️ ? To be continued....the @The Librarian lives in a rich library and "reads" day and night! B| I'm sure he's got good taste, "we are chosen" to irritate him! :D O.o ?

Should I apologize to JTR or not? If he wasn't so clearly on the other side, I would. THAT IS TO SAY, I WOULD!!! I might have actually done it if he didn't Mooooo to AvP.

"Stop your fighting in my library!" shrieks the Librarian. "Stick to the topic: total control! I love that topic, and in my own library I am not going to give up on it! How does an afternoon in detention sound to you?!"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.