The World News Media

Anxiety and Depression - Don't Judge! Help Them ?

Bible Speaks

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION  DON'T JUDGE! Help them, you will never truly understand something till it happens to you.  5 "Every saying of God is refined.He           is a shield to those taking refug

All  JW  learning & must  try  doing  that !  I  know  a  deaf  Bible-student  in  the  US.  and  she  has  different  of  these  mental  disorders  Thats  not  easy  to  handle,  it  takes  alot 

Posted Images

All  JW  learning & must  try  doing  that !  I  know  a  deaf  Bible-student  in  the  US.  and  she  has  different  of  these  mental  disorders :( Thats  not  easy  to  handle,  it  takes  alot  patience & sensitivity.  Both  I  got  as  a  gift  from  Jehovah :)

Meanwhile,  I  know  her  pretty  good,  but  such  of  humans  are  really  a  big  challenge.  Every  day  we  can't  endure  that,  but  Jehovah  can,  when  they  talk  to  HIM  in  prayers

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.