The World News Media

THE HOPE OF THE RESURRECTION 

The devil can not prevent the resurrection of those in Jehovah's memory. 

16 "At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before himfor those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name. (Mal 3:16)

28 "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice"

29 "and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment." (John 6:28,29)

15 "And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."      (Acts 24:15)

IMG_2087.JPG

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Resurrection Hope Is Sure! “I have hope toward God . . . that there is going to be a  resurrection.”—ACTS 24:15.   É certa a esperança da ressurreição! “Eu tenho esperança para com De

THE HOPE OF THE RESURRECTION  The devil can not prevent the resurrection of those in Jehovah's memory.  16 "At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his comp

Posted Images

The Resurrection Hope Is Sure!
“I have hope toward God . . . that there is going to be a 
resurrection.”—ACTS 24:15.

É certa a esperança da ressurreição!
“Eu tenho esperança para com Deus, . . . de que há de haver uma ressurreição.” — ATOS 24:15.

Η Ελπίδα της Ανάστασης Είναι Βέβαιη!
«Έχω ελπίδα προς τον Θεό . . . ότι πρόκειται να γίνει ανάσταση».—ΠΡΑΞΕΙΣ 24:15.

IMG_2120.JPG

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/hope-resurrection-of-dead-loved-ones/

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.