The World News Media

Russian Orthodox Church celebrates Easter while at the same time...

The Librarian

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What does one say? How ostentatious (characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in an attempt to impress others) was that!!!!.........and so many people taken in by it.

God's Word best describes it at Revelation 17:3-6 3 And he carried me away in the power of the spirit into a wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and she was adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, and she had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality. 5 On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.” 6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.. . .

I think that verse 4 aptly described what is seen in this video.........I will admit I did not watch ALL of it........certainly enough to mention the above.............who were the young girls dressed in white, with red scarfs?...........sort of reminded me of  the historical accounts of ancient Rome, with the Vestal Virgins!!!!

A great example of what Jesus said at Matthew 15:7-11 7 You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: 8 ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 9 It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” 10 With that he called the crowd near and said to them: “Listen and get the sense of it: 11 It is not what enters into a man’s mouth that defiles him, but it is what comes out of his mouth that defiles him.”

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.