The Librarian

• Views 10.3k
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excellent point. When I worked in the Art Department at Bethel I first realized that "food at the proper time" for English readers was at about two months earlier than Spanish readers and between 6 an

Booby.....    What  a  silly  comment,   TrueTomHarley !!!!

Look what we found online..... Every video for the English 2017 "Don't Give Up!" Regional Convention downloadable. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0tM-QjYBgTqOVBsalNNTV85YVU Ag

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@MHerzog The video is not actually "here" ... but really hosted on YouTube.com. It is only embedded on this page not hosted here.

No one forces anyone to click on a link with a title then open a page... and THEN press the PLAY button.

My guess is that there is sufficient "spoiler" alerts built in so as to the responsibility of the viewer not me or the owner of this website @admin who doesn't really care.

You might consider writing Larry Page / Sergey Brin of Google to see why they allow it on YouTube and see if they give a good reason for disobeying the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses' order to hundreds of thousands of followers to keep something a secret.

In my short experience on this earth... I haven't found even 3 people that could successfully keep a secret never mind hundreds of thousands of adoring fans in seats.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.