The World News Media

Passing up of the emblems is a Freemason and Satanist Rite

Micah Ong

Some excellent wt source and scriptures there for the reasoning presented "Bible Speaks."

One last thing about the memorial as practiced by Jehovah's Witnesses.  It is actually a ritual that is practiced by high degree Freemasons and Satanist alike where they reject the body and blood of Jesus Christ by passing up the emblems.  Since Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd degree Freemason he would have implemented this.  I hear from eyewitnesses who were young at the time recalling accounts where partakers being of the annointed would have a secondary passover where they would pass over the emblems instead of taking them.

It is vitally important that we read the scriptures and see that Jesus told his followers to partake and that there would be no group that would not partake if they were to be his followers.  Careful Study of the scriptures clearly tell us that.

The other sheep that were not of this fold but would come in to be one flock that Jesus mentioned, would in context be the Gentiles of the nations.  Not two classes or groups.

I know I am being blunt and have not quoted scriptures as it late and I have had a big day but please forgive me.

But I believe it is so important for people to know the truth of God's word and to watch out for the foretold apostasy.

Many Christs(Annointed) ect Christ meaning Annointed

Thanks for your kind support and articles "Queen Esther" & "Bible Speaks"

Agape love

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People should get their story straight when it comes to practicing high-degree Freemasons. Notice this "true" story: That the most powerful Masons are actually reptilian shape shifters that drink

On 4/19/2017 at 8:38 AM, Micah Ong said:

One last thing about the memorial as practiced by Jehovah's Witnesses.  It is actually a ritual that is practiced by high degree Freemasons and Satanist alike where they reject the body and blood of Jesus Christ by passing up the emblems.  Since Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd degree Freemason he would have implemented this.  I hear from eyewitnesses who were young at the time recalling accounts where partakers being of the annointed would have a secondary passover where they would pass over the emblems instead of taking them.

People should get their story straight when it comes to practicing high-degree Freemasons. Notice this "true" story:

That the most powerful Masons are actually reptilian shape shifters that drink human blood and eat human flesh.
 - That I demonstrated characteristics of someone with incredible survival instincts and that I was attempting to be the alpha male at work by dominating other men and trying to possess nearly every attractive woman in the workplace, which are reptilian characteristics.
 - That the Masonic initiation ritual I would go through would activate my reptilian DNA.
 - That the blood drinking, flesh eating orgies that I would participate in have roots in the ancient mystery religion of the Egyptians. - See more at: https://www.henrymakow.com/freemasonry.html#sthash.hTMw0qVB.dpuf

That the most powerful Masons are actually reptilian shape shifters that drink human blood and eat human flesh.
 - That I demonstrated characteristics of someone with incredible survival instincts and that I was attempting to be the alpha male at work by dominating other men and trying to possess nearly every attractive woman in the workplace, which are reptilian characteristics.
 - That the Masonic initiation ritual I would go through would activate my reptilian DNA.
 - That the blood drinking, flesh eating orgies that I would participate in have roots in the ancient mystery religion of the Egyptians. - See more at: https://www.henrymakow.com/freemasonry.html

Charles Taze Russell was not a Freemason at all, much less a 33rd degree Freemason. No one has yet been able to offer any evidence that he was. Also, there was never a time when the 10,000 or so partakers under Russell's leadership had a secondary passover. With the large number of defectors from Russell who spoke out against him after leaving the various Bible Students associations, none of them ever mentioned such a practice. Not even any of the supposed eye-witnesses that you have heard from have ever presented any evidence. "Recalling accounts" is not evidence. [For example, I recall an account where Richard Nixon said he was innocent of any involvement in Watergate. That does not mean that I have evidence that Richard Nixon was innocent of any involvement in Watergate -- yet I really do recall the account where he actually said this himself. It's even on video.]

Under Russell, the "great crowd of other sheep" were actually of the anointed. Under Russell, the great crowd of other sheep were also of the heavenly hope.

Under Rutherford this great crowd remained exactly as they were under Russell, until the early 1930's, when they were seen as less spiritual than the 144,000. They were soon seen as persons who had squandered their hope of getting into heaven by being materialistic. After they were defined as people who would live on earth (by 1935) they were not even allowed to come to the Memorial, and they were told that they were no longer anointed. They were not even called Jehovah's witnesses. The "great multitude" would join the "Jonadab" class. The expression referring to all the persons associated with the Watch Tower was: "Jehovah's witnesses and their associates, the Jonadabs." This meant the same thing as "the anointed and the non-anointed." (Only the anointed could be called Jehovah's witnesses.)

Only when the Jonadabs were finally invited to the Memorial did there come a time when persons would be in the audience who passed up the emblems and did not partake. But at that time (in some congregations) it was just as high a percentage who partook compared with the percentage who did not. It was only over the years as the number of Jonadabs significantly outnumbered the anointed, that it appeared that the Memorial was a 'ritual' where everyone seemed to pass up the emblems.

It is vitally important that we read the scriptures and see that Jesus told his followers to partake and that there would be no group that would not partake if they were to be his followers.  Careful Study of the scriptures clearly tell us that.

The other sheep that were not of this fold but would come in to be one flock that Jesus mentioned, would in context be the Gentiles of the nations.  Not two classes or groups.

I know I am being blunt and have not quoted scriptures as it late and I have had a big day but please forgive me.

But I believe it is so important for people to know the truth of God's word and to watch out for the foretold apostasy.

I would agree with your first statement. After all:

(John 6:54-58) 54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day; 55 for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. 56 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. It is not as when your forefathers ate and yet died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Jesus did not say that only those of a heavenly hope should partake. But we don't need to partake of anything in a physical ritual. The ritual is there as a Memorial. Any claim that we must participate only in a specific manner is the same as creating specific acts (or works) of law. But mentally we must understand that Jesus is the bread from heaven and that his blood means life for us. Whether we put the glass to our lips or add our saliva to a piece of bread and swallow it during a ritual is not what is truly important. Besides, if we hold to an earthly hope, then we would merely be confusing others who might take our participation as a declaration that we are of a heavenly hope. As JWs we have imbued the emblems with a different meaning than Jesus gave them, but we are not judged by our action with respect to physical emblems. Other humans might judge us and even be offended and think it is "unclean" to partake if we have an earthly hope. But, overall, the emblems are just "food" so it doesn't matter.

(Romans 14:14-17) 14 I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; only where a man considers something to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 For if your brother is being offended because of food, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not by your food ruin that one for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore, do not let the good you do be spoken of as bad. 17 For the Kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking,. . .

The point about two folds of sheep being all part of the same flock has been known for a long time. When Jesus said he had "other sheep" who were not of this fold, I would have to agree that he meant "Gentiles." (Even the "great crowd" in Revelation come out of all nations, while the 144,000 come out of the tribes of Israel.) Russell understood this, and several members of the Governing Body still understood it this way through the 1970's and 1980's. Some Governing Body members might still see it this way. But the understanding has been "spiritualized" so that these are spiritual Gentiles and the 144,000 are spiritual Jews. It's not an impossible doctrinal construction. In other words, even if we changed our doctrine back to claiming that the "other sheep" referred to physical Gentiles [non-Jews], and that non-Jews (like Cornelius) would be brought into the same pen after Jesus died, this doesn't mean that anything would necessarily change with respect to who physically partakes at the Memorial.

• 2 months later...

It is actually a ritual that is practiced by high degree Freemasons and Satanist alike where they reject the body and blood of Jesus Christ by passing up the emblems.  Since Charles Taze Russell was a 33rd degree Freemason he would have implemented this

Russell was definitely never a member of the Freemasons, nor did he implement the practice that the JWs have of having those claimed to be of the great multitude of not partaking of the emblems representing the body and blood of Jesus. Indeed, Russell never assumed any authority to claim to identify Christians as being either of the great multitude or of the 144,000. He even refused to pass such a judgment upon himself, leaving it up the Lord Jesus.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.