Queen Esther

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Russian Catholic official criticizes court ban on Jehovah's Witnesses.... By  Jonathan Luxmoore, Catholic News Service,    April 28, 2017 OXFORD, England – Russia's Catholic Church has conde

Of  course  I  love  that  little  Sweetie - girl  with  our  yellow  Bible - story  book  in  her  hands....  NO  question !      I  also  have  some  more,  similar  this,  all  ok

Can someone post a link to the original article? Thnx

Posted Images

According to the commission, the list of "dangerous" religious materials includes more than 4,000 items, "including many with no apparent connections to militancy, such as the Qu'ranic commentaries of Ottoman-era Kurdish theologian Said Nursi and numerous Jehovah's Witnesses publications," including a children's book titled My Book of Bible Stories. Also banned as dangerous is a 1900 sermon by the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Archbishop Andrey Sheptytsky, who was declared venerable by Pope Francis in 2015.

The Jehovah's Witnesses have been banned by the state despite video recording showing the police planting incriminating evidence against them. Innocent Muslims in Chechnya, Dagestan and Crimea were also tried on fabricated charges of terrorism and extremism. Some have simply been kidnapped and disappeared.

https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/faith-and-justice/religious-freedom-abroad-deteriorates-few-exceptions

IMG_3498.PNG

12 hours ago, Aaron Mathewson said:

Can someone post a link to the original article? Thnx

HERE  IS  COMING  THE  ORIGINAL  LINK  TO  MY  REPORT,  BROTHER  Aaron....

http://www.catholicregister.org/home/international/item/25028-russian-catholic-official-criticizes-court-ban-on-jehovah-s-witnesses

PS.  I  am  living  in  Germany  and  mostly  to  other  clock - times  here,  sorry !

Greetings  and  Agape  from  Germany :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.