The World News Media

Thai girl, 7, ‘sweats’ blood from her eyes, nose, ears and skin every time she gets a...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." - Luke 22:44   Jesus Christ experienced hematohidrosis while p

This proves that Jesus could have been under enough mental anguish to experience the same phenomenon. 

@Bible Speaks  Headache / migraine,  thats  by  some  humans  VERY  BIG  STRESS  I  read.  But  I  never  heard  from  eyes - blood  ;-(  very  rare  I  think !  Of  course  Jesus  was  PERFECT,   so 

44 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

This proves that Jesus could have been under enough mental anguish to experience the same phenomenon. 

Yet, was he not perfect? Or was his body starting to shut down knowing he was dying? This girl is happy no stress, with her probably some degeneration of a gene? I know people can get nosebleeds but it does say he cried bloody tears? It would make sense some of his preparation for his burial that perhaps the Spikenard could have released some? Spikenard was the oil that was used on his feet the night before he died. It's a very strong oil for the physical, emotional and spiritual being of the body. I'm a aromatherapist by profession so we know the strength of this oil. In large quantities it could have perhaps "prepared him for his burial." Just a thought ? 

@Bible Speaks  Headache / migraine,  thats  by  some  humans  VERY  BIG  STRESS  I  read.  But  I  never  heard  from  eyes - blood  ;-(  very  rare  I  think !  Of  course  Jesus  was  PERFECT,   so  we  can  imagine,  WHAT  a  real  human  he  was,  with  all  emotions  like  you  and  me...  we  ALL !  -   He  pleased  his  father  Jehovah  in  a  long  prayer  bec. that  horrible  death :(  He  knew,  what  will  soon  happen  and  his  special  "prayer - blood"  was  of  sure  a  sign  of  his  anxieties ;-((  I  NOT  believe, such  of  oil  was  helping...  ONLY  the  Angel  gave  him  the  special  power  from  Jehovah, he  so  needed

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." - Luke 22:44

Jesus Christ experienced hematohidrosis while praying in the garden of Gethsemane before his crucification as mentioned in the Defenders Bible by Physician Luke as “and being in anguish he prayed more earnestly and his sweatwas like drops of blood falling to the ground.”

Yes,  ONLY  his  sweat  became  as  drops  of  blood  falling  to  the  ground.    I  just  read  it  again....

By  that  girl  it  was  NOT  similar,  it  was  different !  We  can't  compare  that  bec.  she  is  sick  ;-(   but  Jesus  wasn't  sick !   HE  was  short  before,  suffering  SO  BIG  agonies  to  rescue  the  humankind !  HIS  BIG  LOVE  subdued  HIS  agonies  and  anxieties.  WHAT  a  SON  of  JEHOVAH....   WHAT  A  KING  we  have

Just  no  more  words......