TheWorldNewsOrg -
TheWorldNewsOrg -

Top Posters

via

Hello guest!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LNN
      Last fall—back when you were chomping on romaine lettuce without a care in the world—bitcoin was busy steamrolling any and all naysayers on its way to a peak near $20,000. But today? The biggest cryptocurrency is wallowing closer to $4,000. Prices have plummeted as even the most bullish crypto investors start to reconsider. So how'd we get here, you ask? Well...
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via .ORG
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
    • By The Librarian
      Bitcoin was developed to replace the current banking system which has failed most of humankind.
      Its growth is almost exponential and it will soon threaten the US dollar and gold as the International Reserve currency of choice.
      How much longer until the prophecy at Ezekiel 7 is fulfilled where it says:
      19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Another version says:
      “‘They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will become abhorrent to them...."
      Some might ponder whether the rising growth of Bitcoin can be seen as a barometer for the proximity of Armageddon?

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
      By Guest
      I thought from some previous readings that Craig Wright from Australia was the creator of bitcoin. 
      Others point toward people who used to be a part of bitgold.
      Who do you think Satoshi Nakamoto really was/is?
      By Guest
      Bitcoin's blockchain distributed ledger has a limit of 7 transactions being written to it per second.
      This is obviously not enough to handle global commerce.
      How do bitcoin fans defend this major flaw?
      Has anyone made a decent workaround yet?
      By Guest
      In the past I remember that certain RSA keys had 256k encryption and the higher the number the tighter the encryption. Later I would learn that RSA itself was cracked.
      How strong is bitcoin encryption?

By Guest
      I was asked today by a colleague whether it was possible to just create a copy of one of the existing bitcoins and introduce it into the blockchain like any of the other ledger changes.
      Bringing up the question of whether bitcoin is "hackable" or not.

By Guest
      Since there are only 21,000,000 bitcoin in existence and a growing world population doesn’t that allow for some math simulations?
      Just curious what you think if it were left “unchecked”. 

By Guest
      Announced today that they are opening a subsidiary that will mine all of the crypto currencies like bitcoin and lite coin. 
      South Korea recently authorized some exchanges to trade bitcoin.  
      Interesting times we are living in. 

By Guest
      Is it legal to setup my own currency and then allow people to trade it on my own platform?
      If i just call it a commodity?
      Shouldn’t regulators be protecting the common man instead of implicitly encouraging it by saying “we are watching this”?
      Is the SEC going to allow banks to trade these futures and lend credibility to this virtual game?
      When the bubble bursts will we be able to investigate and prosecute who knew what when and where?
      Just because something is profitable doesn’t make it beneficial or legal. 
    • By admin
      Market quotes are powered by Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. In this final episode of the Keiser Report from Freedom Fest in Las Vegas, Max and Stacy encounter Peter Schiff in the halls of the convention center and challenge him on bitcoin. Max continues his interview with bitcoin entrepreneur Charlie Shrem to discuss the latest drama and innovation in the cryptocurrency space.

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      By Guest
      Engineering enthusiasts in Irkutsk, Russia, have transformed a bitcoin miner to a sufficient power generator for private housing, footage filmed Wednesday reveals. 'Cryptohouse' is a new generator that turns the heat produced by bitcoin miners into private heating energy for the monthly cost of USD 430 (EUR 370).
      By Guest
      This is the question that was just poised to me.
      My answer was..... NEVER borrow money to invest. Rule #1.

Ok... let the debate begin. ;-)
    • By Money & Finance
      Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Gemini Trust Company co-founders, discuss their bitcoin exchange and the future of cryptocurrencies. They speak with Bloomberg's Erik Schatzker at the SALT Conference in Las Vegas on "Bloomberg West."
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CrownRoyalAD
    Newest Member
    CrownRoyalAD

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.