E N J O Y  !!   ;-)

• Views 952
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CAN  YOU  READ  THIS ? In  few  days,  I  will write  the  correct  text  here !  Now  the  text  for  all..... FIGURATIVELY  SPEAKING ? THIS  MESSAGE SERVES  TO  PROVE

I read it in few minutes

@gcm235 ....  Few minutes is okay !  But for all others, I write the right text soon here   

Posted Images

Thanks  @SHARON LEE MOYER   For  the  most  humans  seems  no  problem,  I  guess !  On  and  off  I  see  such  of   'letters'  and  its  a  good  training  to  test  ourselves...   I  like  these  things  with  puzzle  or  quiz :D  Do  you  have  any  wishes  to  see  here ?  Tell  me :)  I  try  get  it !

15 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Thanks  @SHARON LEE MOYER   For  the  most  humans  seems  no  problem,  I  guess !  On  and  off  I  see  such  of   'letters'  and  its  a  good  training  to  test  ourselves...   I  like  these  things  with  puzzle  or  quiz :D  Do  you  have  any  wishes  to  see  here ?  Tell  me :)  I  try  get  it !

these are just fine; and the ''reminders''..... just go easy on the food-stuff.... you're making me hungry !!!!  :D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.