The World News Media

JW's in Malawi vs. Mexico: Why the Disparity?

Micah Ong

WHOAAAA!

It seems everyone in the Brotherhood are equals ... but some ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.

Obeying your own trained conscience, OR PubSpeak can BOTH get you killed, maimed, tortured, or just miss a bus or two.

I have often thought about the Jews that wandered around in the same strip of desert for 40 years, would they have been any worse off if they had taken some notes, and drawn some maps as they marched around in circles, and individually headed North, instead of East, after several hundred spins in the sand.

• Views 8.4k
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Who are they? (Genuine question)" Eoin asks. "Corporate propaganda." I think that says it all. I appreciate the frankness. The Librarian, who is not necessarily the same, though he may be, add

I saved those deleted posts, most of them at least, and I can assure you that you were not deleted for presenting any facts. Perhaps you do not remember, but you were attacking and insulting other pos

. . It is the old classic "You are damned if you do... and damned if you don't." If I take personal responsibility according to the dictates of my conscience and am wrong, Wrong WRONG .

Posted Images

Just a bit critical and unhappy. >:(:( Try this:  Do EVERYTHING without COMPLAINING and ARGUING", Phil 2:14 

" HAPPY is the people for whom it is this way!  HAPPY is the people whose God is JEHOVAH"! PSALM 144:15. 

:D:)

4 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Some obviously do.

Do you know of any JWs in Malawi who did view the matter [of buying a political card] as simply complying with what "Caesar” requires, since no acts or expressions of worship are involved?  This is information I was not aware of.  What is your source?

On 6/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, HollyW said:

Do you know of any JWs in Malawi who did view the matter [of buying a political card] as simply complying with what "Caesar” requires, since no acts or expressions of worship are involved?

No

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.