The World News Media

"I am going to make a helper for him." ?????

Bible Speaks

"I am going to make a helper for him." Gen. 2:18.

???????

Actively supporting her husband with words and actions will surely involve sacrifices on a wife’s part. But she is aware that her husband’s involvement in theocratic activities helps the entire family to keep awake spiritually. Being exemplary in a supportive role may be a challenge for a wife when her husband makes a decision she disagrees with. Even then, she manifests a “quiet and mild spirit” and cooperates with him to make his decision work. (1 Pet. 3:4) 

???????

A good wife tries to follow the fine examples of godly women of former times, such as Sarah, Ruth, Abigail, and Jesus’ mother, Mary. (1 Pet. 3:5, 6) She also imitates present-day older women who are “reverent in behavior.” (Titus 2:3, 4) 

???????

By showing love and respect for her husband, an exemplary wife contributes much to the well-being of the entire family. Her home is a place of comfort and safety. To a spiritual man, a supportive wife is priceless!—Prov. 18:22. 

IMG_6571.JPG

• Views 476
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

"I am going to make a helper for him." Gen. 2:18. ??????? Actively supporting her husband with words and actions will surely involve sacrifices on a wife’s part. But she is aware that her hu

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.