The World News Media

Black pudding inventors

The Librarian

Diario De Soria, Saturday 10 June 2017

The 'morcilleros' maintain their commitment to the quality and the artisan processes and introduce the innovation to develop new concepts

Although perhaps the most revolutionary product of the brand has been the ecumenical blood sausage, a bloodless blood so that Jehovah's Witnesses can enjoy without sin.

READ MORE (via Google translate) https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.diariodesoria.es/noticias/laposada/inventores-morcilla_89765.html

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....probably need a little more detail on the composition???  

Mmmmmm! Can't wait to enjoy it. All my life I thought this was something I was really missing. And every time I get a craving for blood, I have to remind myself that I must wait until someone makes it

Unless this is a euphemism for yourself.....pause... ...(ghastly thought)....... you'd just be breaking the rules again!

Posted Images

Mmmmmm! Can't wait to enjoy it. All my life I thought this was something I was really missing. And every time I get a craving for blood, I have to remind myself that I must wait until someone makes it artificially, or perhaps makes it out of 99% of each of the four major components, so that it isn't whole blood and it isn't a whole component. (Of course, I could always have that last 1% for desert, assuming my conscience allows it.)

This seems pretty insane, if the real reasons for the 'invention' were to pick up a few more religious customers; but, then again, it seems pretty insane to process blood for food, too.

My father still tells this old joke:

JOHNNY: Mommy, this soup tastes like blood.

MOTHER: Shut up, Johnny, and finish before it coagulates!

HEY!

Here's an IDEA!    ( oH bOY oH bOY oH bOY! )

Since the Society has ruled that we can take the various components into our bodies SEPARATELY ... and by some logic only known to the Society's Lawyers and those running the financial spreadsheet .... , and the criminally insane ... why not ... YEAH! ... why not just pump those separate components... ONE AT A TIME .. into a fantasy NON-BLOOD PUDDING?

Just look at my little hand drawn cartoon, and IMAGINE in scenario No. 2 ... instead of a person ... a Blood Pudding with 13 hoses pumping blood FRACTIONS  running to it

(YUM!) that according to Bizzarro World criteria ... is NOT blood!

13 Fractions Permitted .jpg

You could probably even make a breakfast cereal, and have bright red coagulated NON-BLOOD "milk" to go with it!

Remember the TV "Seinfeld" episode when Kramer, blinded by the blinking red neon  Roy Roger's Restaurant sign outside his bedroom apartment window all night ....  stumbled into Jerry's apartment, and poured tomato juice into his cereal?

MMMMmmmm ... lumpy!

30 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Sometimes TRUTH can only be taught by extrapolating faulty logic to its absurd conclusion, so it is PAINFULLY obvious that a premise is false.

Absolutely!!

And by the way, it's: "reductio ad absurdum" although it could mean about the same thing in context. ("Having been reduced to absurdity.") But without context it would appear to say "I withdraw to absurdity."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.