The World News Media

DO YOU REMEMBER THESE OLD, RARE DIFFERENT BOOKS ?

Queen Esther

• Views 8.3k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO  YOU  REMEMBER  THESE  OLD,  RARE  DIFFERENT  BOOKS ? A  few  of  the  many  old  publications  from  my  friend's  library...  keep  them  safe !

Hi Colin and Queen Esther, Nice evolution from old books to beautiful birds and plants. I started to doubt myself but I found the link with the plant I mean.  I think it is the same plant.  

Posted Images

YES,  many  JW.  studied  that  Paradise - book...  me  too :)  and  the  Knowledge  book !   I  had  some  'breaks'  -  bec. my  husband  is  not  in  the  truth :(  The  Paradise - book  was  very  popular  for  many  years  we  loved  it ❤  Thanks  for  your  nice  comment  dear  Marie...  and  Greetings  from  Germany  ;-))

My first book was, "What has religion done for mankind." in 1956.

The first Bible was, "The Scofield Reference Bible 1945.

Although Scofield said 'Jehovah' was the covenant name, he gave credit to it by including it in many places, EG: Page 6, 11 times. Page 7, 18 times. Although out of print, I still use it for references to the King James version. (Authorised Version)

Oh,  thats  very  long  ago....   In  the  Librarian's  archives  of  sure  we  have  it !    I  will  ask  our  special  Brother  ARchiv@L  for  showing :)   Then  I  guess,  you  know  alot  books....   Thanks  for  your  informative  comment,  Brother  @Colin Browne    Greetings  from  Germany !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.