The World News Media

Is the UN preparing to attack Religion?

The Librarian

55 minutes ago, Gone Away said:

His answer to that question is simple. No one knows the day or hour, only the Father. (Matt.24:36). So no sign was given to indicate that element. All the focus must be elsewhere to understand what was said.

Agreed. However the odd mobilization of Religious Leaders by means of movements, some of which to bolster more converts and the like is at least something to keep an eye on for these people are on the mental path of, You are either with us or against us, and clearly any church that is not for this movement, all branches that connect to a sole source, then you are deemed an enemy, for example, it is known by many the Jehovah's Witnesses are not into politics and or anything that affiliates to decisions made by such people for JWs are neutral, and clearly they do not take the stance of what the Religious Leaders who had joined together are doing, thus making them a target to some extent, the only clear example was when the talk about religious unity among all faiths was brought up, and those who are not for this joint effort are considered lost, blind or against, thus being branded as an enemy.

The Nations itself is already part of this Religious Movement, little by little since the early 2000s whereas around 2014-2017 religious leaders, most of them have joined forces, even more by means of Reformation whereas Baptist, Catholics and Methodist have joined in so the group is getting bigger, with the backing of politics as well as respective nations behind them, and the United Nations being the one planting the seeds to having their version of Religion, as well as their version of Education and Government, after all, the Spiritual Mother of the United Nations, long dead right now, had an obvious disinterest in Christians, as did those who had the same mindset as her and followed her, even those before her didn't like Christians, but clearly they didn't have the means like the Spiritual Mother of the UN, whereas her legacy continues by means of what the nations is doing in regards to Religion.

Meanwhile, The Bible itself, regardless of the translation at this point, has been called into question by those of today's society, in addition, in some areas in the US, the bible cannot be used and or read at all.

Lastly, if you live in the Texas area, said Religious Movement will pop up around October 2018 for their so called religious event, to reap more converts with the message they are spreading, as they did in Washington DC a while back, and obviously since the mainstream is so gullible, if said movement speaks of Jesus Christ, they follow it without hesitation, and these same folk will be the very people to do anything and everything in their power to treat you as an enemy, thus making them following consumed by the nation's so called one religion of unity, which is clearly a front for any moves people of Babylon will pull in the future.

All people have to be careful though, for they think they can avoid such things, but end up getting pulled into that madness, mainly when such madness consist of many, many false prophets.

I'd also like to add that the Russian Church who had involvement with the JW ban, is indeed part of this movement. The Ukrainians however were not cool with the RoC until later on, thus they too join said religious movement. The UN may not being attacking religion, per say, but they are molding a religion of their own (check out their 55th anniversary) by means of their so called messenger who had been rounding up and influencing religious leaders to unite, the UN will only react soon after when no other faith is willing to join their version of religion and or views, or as their supporter had said, "Instead of all these different Gods, maybe theirs one God who manifest himself  in different ways to different people" ~ Ted Turner (The New Aged Concept of a Globe Religious Organization).

But yes, we have to be careful, we may not know the last day or hour, but we have to be careful of not being easily mislead by false prophets who are increasing in numbers now.

• Views 40.4k
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Discuss the question from the title of the topic? Now that's a novel idea. ? It is a reasonable solution to see the 10-horns and the wild beast as either representing, or some part of the domin

Assuming your obfuscation is purposeful, I'll try to translate your apparent intent: "I, AllenSmith, have never yet failed to understand the true character and intent when I view certain people h

Had to caution a few brothers that were sending out thoughts on Facebook and a few places on the matter of looking for God's intervention in human affairs "whenever it is that they are saying "Peace a

Posted Images

THE  HEADLINE.....

I  HOPE  THEY  SOON  WILL  DO  IT,  BUT  JEHOVAH'S  PLAN  IS  NOT  A  SIMPLE  PEOPLE  PLAN  -  ITS  MORE  COMPLICATED,  BUT  IT  WILL  FULL  REACH  THE  GOAL, JEHOVAH  IS  PLANING...  NO  PROBLEM  FOR  HIM,  HE  WILL  MAKE  IT !  THANK  YOU  SO  MUCH  OUR  LOVING  GOD  :x

SOON  THE  DAY  IS  THERE :)

On 5/23/2018 at 9:36 PM, JW Insider said:

So the expression about the labor pains is really a huge hint that Jesus actually meant what he said about something coming as a surprise, as if without warning. Just like the days of Sodom would have seemed to suddenly come to an end without warning.

As a woman, who has given birth, I am not sure I would say that "birth pangs" or going into labour, is a surprise. In fact a pregnant woman in her last few weeks is expecting to go into labour soon. The only time she will be surprised and not expecting it is if she goes into labour prematurely, at an unaturaly early date in her pregnancy. However, the surprise element could be in that she could go into labour while out shopping and her waters break in the middle of the shop floor (or in the middle of a field in Jesus' day). So although she may be expecting to go into labour at any time, she could be caught at a rather inconvenient moment. So in view of that, what was Jesus saying?

On 5/23/2018 at 9:37 PM, Gone Away said:

they started much earlier in the final month, though at different times for each child. (not to be confused of course with the Braxton Hicks variety).

There can be false alarms of course, where the mother to be ends up in hospital, only to be sent home again. I wonder how that scenario could fit into Jesus' illustration.

Early contractions coming  before or during the eighth month are a danger sign, indicating that something is wrong with the woman or the baby - e.g. the womb not expanding or some other ailment. There is nothing normal about that. That is premature and a hospitalization event, sometimes meriting a Caesarean section. So I don't think Jesus would be talking about that - he would be considering what is the usual thing.

5 hours ago, Anna said:

I am not sure I would say that "birth pangs" or going into labour, is a surprise.

LOL! I'm sure no one thinks it's ever a complete surprise. (Although that has supposedly happened, too, in rare cases.)

Jesus said that the "synteliea" [which can mean a "destructive final end"] would come upon Jerusalem within one generation, within the lifetime of some of those disciples who heard him speak. So it could not have come as a complete surprise. They knew the "season" just as anyone who sees a fig tree blossom knows that summer is near.

But apparently Jesus himself didn't know how long long this judgement event (proto-parousia) upon Jerusalem would have to wait. He only knew that the kingdom was not going to manifest itself instantly and that there would be a need for patience and endurance, that there would be a seeming delay, and that they should not be misled by great earthquakes, or international wars, or persecution, or famine. They would go through a period of time that would allow for preaching to be done all around their known world. Jesus knew that the Gentiles would be preached to during that same generation. The good news would be preached in all the known nations of their world before that end came. Paul did not declare that this had happened until the 50's or 60's when he told the Colossians:

• (Colossians 1:23; New Living Translation) But you must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don't drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God's servant to proclaim it.

Only after the actual first sign, the parousia and synteleia upon Jerusalem (the "sign" they asked about) could the parousia and synteleia for the world now occur at any time "instantly." Matthew 24:30-36, New Living Translation:

• And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.h 31And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the worldi—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
  • 32“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 33In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generationj will not pass from the scene until all these things take place. 35Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
  • 36“However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself.k Only the Father knows.

In process of reading many of your comments, especially about pregnancy and birth time, i learned a lot. But what is interesting to me in trying to connect all this information, i can put in this form of conclusion:

What Jesus meant and why while using such descriptions - and what his listeners concluded and understand is one thing. Something else is what (second or third opinion...) is what we today thinking about all that and what we derivate as conclusion/s about what He meant or even told in original form before so many centuries.

But human must try and try and try .... and never to stop :)

On 5/19/2018 at 3:11 PM, JW Insider said:

The brothers tried to convince the Russian court that they were not directly dependent on rules emanating from the United States, but this was actually seen to be a false claim and the court didn't accept it.

It is both terminally sad, and actually funny, to see the Society's Lawyers speaking as one ... trying to explain that the obvious Elephant they are trying to hide under the beach towel is not really there.

Who knew that the Russians were AT LEAST as smart as the average amoeba?

I mean .... who knew?

13 hours ago, JW Insider said:

The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God's servant to proclaim it.

Paul, as he was, might have had a fixed, imaginary idea that he is the one who will complete the preaching ministry, "all over the world" - (translated by WT to "the known world in the 1st century") The pause for the question: "Did the Greeks and Romans then,  also the Jews of that time of course,  believed and thought that the" world "consist only of the few hundred miles that Paul was traveling around ????

JW's modern "Pauls" (plural of Paul) preachers also lives in the belief that the end of the universe will come after encompassing the whole world with its preaching campaign. Very similar to Paul's idea and zeal. Unlike today's interpretations on "generation issue"  , the ruin of the then-known "world" has been happening in less than 40 years. So, for those who like to count and multiply, share and subtract  numbers - "generation life" has lasted much, much less than (?? number of years -- without complicated, confused, puzzling overlapping thesis to put in::::))))).

"And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.h 31 And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.

- When and how did the Jews of the 1st century see all this signs? And by that, conclude that the "end of the world" is coming, is here ?

This short expose is not for argue with you dear JW Insider, just rising questions that came :) 

7 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It is both terminally sad, and actually funny, to see the Society's Lawyers speaking as one ... trying to explain that the obvious Elephant they are trying to hide under the beach towel is not really there.

Who knew that the Russians were AT LEAST as smart as the average amoeba?

I mean .... who knew?

To be fair, the Jehovah's Witnesses were already deemed a target after being robbed by an ally of the church, and after the head of RoC came back from a spiritually powered journey in Antarctica, a bit after his meeting with the Pope, a historic meeting.

What you do not see is what the RoC is doing since the JWs are not on the streets, and what they are beginning to do to other Christians, technically, so to speak, holding a gun to their head or they will meet the same fate. The RoC has also expanded, for there was a group, who also have a channel now on YT that is working to expand the Catholic Church with the aid of anyone connected to the Pope, hence the whole talk about the One World Religion thing, clearly JWs and several others are not for this seemingly forced unity, hence they become targets.

Other then that it is odd that now Catholics, in robes, are going door to door in place of JWs, at times, if the complex is own by the church, they will come to your door to, kick you out if the rent is not paid, and they'll do it by force once you hear the knock, if not, expect the FSB to saw down your door, jump through your window, crash into your roof, rambo style, in order to arrest you.

I'll have to find my source again, and if I o I'll post it so you can see the situation in Russia for yourself.

It seems to me, an avid Bible student, that Satan has always worked the same deceits on the general population, here on planet Earth, since way before Jesus. His tactics have never change. He demands truth and honesty from the population but he himself, and all his cohorts, rally themselves around lies and deceit…deceits which cannot be seen, unless we, ourselves, follow righteous teaching…then we innocently speak truthfully, behave truthfully, and expect truthfulness in response. Thus greed, selfishness, squeezing the last ounce of strength out of humanity, out of more honest people, becomes harder, because it is all built upon lies. It is spiritual oppression and the Jews should all be well acquainted with it.

The Romans were good at it before Jesus, during Jesus, and have continued ever since, and every authority has the same standards, and this is reflected by the attitudes and health of the world’s population today. It is important to realise that all this unrighteous duplicity is what causes our misery, our distress, our depressions, our health to fail, and what gives evil all its strength, and so, to be an asset in the forthcoming, righteous, new heaven and new Earth, we need to repent and follow truthfulness and honesty, as Jesus Christ taught us. Even though the general population cannot now distinguish between the two…the fiery lake of sulphur can.