The World News Media

Let your relatives see in you are an example of Christian living. ?????????

Bible Speaks

• Views 881
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@SHARON LEE MOYER Show him this video! We all can relate to tears of pain and sadness. With Jehovah we have joy to look forward to. Reversal of age and perfection! Let me know your thoughts of this vi

I've seen this one before !!!   just sat here crying..... of course, now the problem.   He no longer has his computer.   Got think of another way to get this to him.....

Let your relatives see in you an example of Christian living. "They spoke the word of Jehovah to him together with all those in his house." (Acts 16:32)  

Posted Images

Bible Speaks, this would be a good one to use with my Dad..... he was recently complaining about the pacemaker he has, and how the doctor stated that it would be another 7 years before he would have to change the battery.    Dad told him he won't be around that long, and I told him you're gonna' see Armageddon, and then I'm gonna' watch you getting younger before my eyes.   Dad will turn 80 on September 22, and he was telling me that his Aunt Mary, his father's younger sister just past away --- at the age of 102.   I told him again he's gonna' see it..... then I will see him becoming this handsome young man of 24 years, with this beautiful lady of 22 years... my mom.    She died from malignant melanoma on June 21, 1980, 36 hours after I graduated from high school....   So do I have hope ???  Do I have faith ???    AYUP !!!!!!!!!!   I just wish I could be with him in Pennsylvania, so I could give him more ''examples'' of me.... but for now I'm up here.    So, I'll have to do it from afar.    [wedding picture - December 23, 1961 - Aberdeen, North Carolina]

But again, and as always, thanks for the reminders, Bible Speaks. 

001.JPG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.