Queen Esther

A romantic Paradise -place with SO many mixed animals.....

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Queen Esther -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

63636363636363.jpg

A  romantic  Paradise - place  with  SO  many  mixed  animals.....

In  our  fantasy  we  can  draw  alot  different  pictures, we  have  in  our  head

• Like 1

NOT  BAD....   A  tasty  sweet  paradise :P   Do  you  like  SO  much  sweet  candies ?   Your  FANTASY  paradise  is  a  pink  DREAM  for  little  girlies :x   they  all  love  it !!

• Haha 1

Actually, I was just trying to be funny ... a closer approximation for me would be everything you see in that picture I posted above to be BACON! ( Or pork chops, or Bar-B-Que with cole slaw ...).

10881774_400600880096215_949063815_a.jpg

• Haha 1

HAHAHAAAAAA.....   remembers  me  at  *Lady  GAGA*  with  her  Meat - dress xD   Some  celebrities  a  little  GAGA  in  their  heads.....  hahahahahahahaaaaa ~~~~~ :D:D:D   BUT  YOU ?  in  a  BACON  suit ??   NO....    but  funny,  yes !!   Nice  for  Carneval....  LOL xD    Not  for  Meeting  tomorrow !!

• Haha 1

Our meeting was yesterday ( three Congregations at the same Hall..) but the Watchtower Study  lesson on Justice from Jehovah notwithstanding, I  did not think I would be forgiven if  l messed up the seats and the carpet with globs of bacon grease .....

...sigh....

• Haha 1

Hahaha....   little  DREAMER....   of  CANDIES  &  BACON  xD  More  fun  tmw  okay ?  Its  very  late  in  Germany  and  I  go  resting  now  >>>>>>>>>        You  go  sleeping  -  maybe  its  night-time  in  your  area ?   *Good Night*  my  Brother  and  Greetings  from  Germany !  :)

• Haha 1

OK....  your  first  duties  after  sleeping  -  hehehe  xD  Tell  me  more  tmw  from  feeding !!

PS.   and  dreaming  from  paradise  candies..... :D:P

• Haha 1

Thank you, dear @Betty Tompkins:)   Yes, I like my first romantic picture....  I will post later little similar pictures !  Dreaming of our coming paradise :x   Greetings from Germany !

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation