The World News Media

Vladimir Putin gets face-to-face with Jehovah's Witnesses Family in Russia... Listen - the Father was talking by the microphone to ALL ;-)) a new video !

Queen Esther

• Views 3.8k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listen....  what  the  speaker  was  telling  and  the  Father  of  the  JW - family  was  talking  by  the  microphone  to  all !!   I  never  saw  before     video  -  2:50 min.

Looks like same video to me?  Still he doesn't know? KGB not doing their work? OR JEHOVAH GOD is doing His!  ??♥️??

Its NOT the same !  Here, the Father was speaking to all on the stage....  with some words from the Bible, WOW ?   Listen...  and watch it again please.  Of course, Jehovah will manage all the rest, u

Posted Images

Its NOT the same !  Here, the Father was speaking to all on the stage....  with some words from the Bible, WOW ? :D  Listen...  and watch it again please.  Of course, Jehovah will manage all the rest, until Armageddon. Humans always too much thinking about all...  Jehovah has a power - control, we can't imagine that, bec. we're his little children :)  Many mistakes in Russia and other countries, oh yes !  But our Russian JW family was a great example for all❤️  

Our female Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel,  gave also a good example by President Putin in my posted video !  Step by step we will see all results - Jehovah will give all HE wants into the hearts of the special politicians. HE is able, making that all alone, dear @Bible Speaks  Agape?  

Dear sister

The point is that, the news is spread all over the world, not the substance in the story, it is old.I would like to keep submitting news on this topic from around the world.

By the way, you got the video from my source:)from the source "Mike" (<<click) as I had posted earlier:ph34r:but it does no matter.The video is not new for me.:(:x

We prioritize different things sometimes.

I chosed these two videos from "Mike".below.

Russian brothers tell the press how they feel after the ban of Jehovah Witnesses in Russia
Vandalism in Russia against Jehovah's Witnesses.

I know these sad problems Kurt....  very bad situations :(   For me that video was new,  sorry.  I was so surprised about the little talk of the JW. Father on the stage :)  Now its okay !  Thank you dear Brother !  Many posts are posting double in our Forum,  I see on and off....  seems its okay.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.