The World News Media

"Make sure of the more important things.”—Philippians 1:10. ???????

Bible Speaks

"That you may make sure of the more important things, so that you may be flawless and not stumbling others up to the day of Christ." (Phil 1:10)

Can I Be Organized to Help Others? How Can I Manage My Time?

⏰?⏰?⏰

"Make sure of the more important things.”—Philippians 1:10.

????????

How many more hours could you use in a day? ․

⏰?⏰?⏰

What would you use the extra time for?

□ To hang out with friends

□ To sleep

□ To study

□ Other ․․․․․

TIME is like a spirited horse—if it is to work for you, you must learn to control it. Control your time, and you will likely reduce your stress, improve your grades, and gain more trust from your parents. “Sounds great,” you say, “but it’s easier said than done!” True, you will face challenges. But you can overcome them.

⏰?⏰?⏰

What you can do. Get a pocket planner, and prioritize what you need to do. On the other hand, perhaps one of the following alternatives below would work for you.

□ Cell-phone calendar

□ Small notepad

□ Computer calendar

□ Desk calendar

⏰?⏰?⏰

If you start filling up your time with smaller things, you risk not being able to fit in the important things. Make space for the big things first, and you’ll be amazed at how much more time you’ll have for the rest!—Philippians 1:10.

????????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102011145?q=phil+1%3A10&p=par

IMG_8403.JPG

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.