The World News Media

Serena Williams' Pregnant Vanity Fair Cover.

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

. ..... I dunno, but I remember when the ex-JW Janet Jackson, sister of Michael Jackson,  had that "wardrobe malfunction" during a half-time performance at the Superbowl years ago, I was so horri

Sad she's a Witness? Perhaps NO! Women are beautiful but not in Public? Probably a money matter? ? 

I personally do not think there is ANYTHING erotic about that photograph ... and have seen more "stuff" at a commercial  swimming pool / water park near Mason Ohio.  Let's assume FOR THE SAKE OF

10 hours ago, The Librarian said:

It has become much more popular nowadays for women to make and share these type of pregnancy photos.

When did this trend start? 2005?

According to http://100photos.time.com/photos/annie-leibovitz-demi-moore it started in 1991 with Annie Liebovitzi's portrait of a pregnant Demi Moore.  

"Once pregnancy was a relatively private affair, even for public figures. After Leibovitz’s picture, celebrity births, naked maternity shots and paparazzi snaps of baby bumps have become industries unto themselves."

I personally do not think there is ANYTHING erotic about that photograph ... and have seen more "stuff" at a commercial  swimming pool / water park near Mason Ohio. 

Let's assume FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT that she really is a JW ... it certainly is NOT modest ... but then again ... when a woman becomes pregnant she gives up ALL, repeat ALL claim to modesty, unless she has her babie(s) in a closet  .... sometimes there is a whole room full of people staring at her "girlie parts".

Think of it this way ..... let's say you worked your way through medical school, paying your own tuition by working in a slaughterhouse in Chicago, and  decided to become a urologist or gynecologist.  Your sensibilities about sex and violence would be COMPLETELY different than Bro. Casper Milquetoast, who still lives in his mother's basement, and washes windows for a living.

We each stand or fall .... according to the sensibilities of our Master, Jesus Christ about such things ... and although I would not want my daughter doing such a thing ... she is over 18, and does NOT ANSWER TO ME,

It's called FREEDOM, folks .... and always entails risk.

Does Jehovah God, or Jesus care if she does this ?

I think not ... we have a world full of REAL problems ....  without inventing irrelevant ones.

I would give her the Jabba-The-Hut swimsuit award, though ...