The World News Media

"How long, O Jehovah, must I cry for help, but you do not hear?" ????

Bible Speaks

"How long, O Jehovah, must I cry for help, but you do not hear?

?????

How long must I ask for help from violence, but you do not intervene?"

(Hab.1:2,3)

?????

"How long, O Jehovah, will you forget me? Forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long will I have anxious concern, With grief in my heart each day? How long will my enemy triumph over me?" (Ps.13:1,2)

?????

“Sometimes, though, a trialsome situation lingers. We may be struggling with a chronic illness, with prolonged opposition from close family members, or with constant persecution. And what about those grievous personality conflicts we occasionally experience with someone in the congregation?

?????

For instance, you may be hurt by a remark that you consider to be unkind. ‘This should not happen in God’s organization!’ you exclaim. Yet, the brother who made the remark receives privileges in the congregation and seems to be well-thought-of by others. ‘How can this be?’ you wonder. ‘Does Jehovah not see? Will he not act?’”

?????

“Jehovah may have valid reasons for not stepping in. For instance, while you may feel that the other party bears most of the blame, God may view things differently. ”

?????

“Jehovah may hold off from intervening in our trials because he wants us to receive vital training. (Read 1 Peter 5:6-10.) No, God does not cause trials. (Jas. 1:13) “Your adversary, the Devil,” is causing most adversities. 

?????

Yet, God can use a difficult situation to help us grow spiritually. He sees our suffering, and “because he cares” for us, he will make sure that it will continue only for “a little while.”

IMG_8688.JPG

• Views 809
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"How long, O Jehovah, must I cry for help, but you do not hear? ????? How long must I ask for help from violence, but you do not intervene?" (Hab.1:2,3) ????? "How long, O Jeh

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.