The World News Media

Which song-book was used, when you got baptized ? ;-)

Queen Esther

14355653_1060103427438145_1229747978088967020_n.jpg

DO  YOU  YOU  REMEMBER  THAT ??   I  HAD  THE  BROWN  SONG - BOOK  :)

SOME  YEARS  LATER,  I  GOT  ON  A  CONVENTION  THE  4. BOOK,  *SING  TO  JEHOVAH*  -

♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO  YOU  YOU  REMEMBER  THAT ??   I  HAD  THE  BROWN  SONG - BOOK  SOME  YEARS  LATER,  I  GOT  ON  A  CONVENTION  THE  4. BOOK,  *SING  TO  JEHOVAH*  - ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪

When I was very little, I remember the green & yellow, Songs to Jehovah's Praise...soon thereafter we received the pink....but I got baptized when we were using the brown. I can't believe I've ser

The pink one....  

Posted Images

YES,  thats  alot  song-books  hahaha,  little  curious :)  But  you  was  very  little  by  starting,  so  thats  possible !  I  also  had  the  brown  one  by  my  baptism  1997  and  after,  *Sing  to  Jehovah*  Now  I  use  my  tablet  by  singing.. :D  The  most  Brothers / Sisters  doing  that,  also  many  young  ones !   I  understand,  bec.  the  bags  now  more  easy....

Greetings  from  Germany !    @Jstonefaigle

8 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

14355653_1060103427438145_1229747978088967020_n.jpg

DO  YOU  YOU  REMEMBER  THAT ??   I  HAD  THE  BROWN  SONG - BOOK  :)

SOME  YEARS  LATER,  I  GOT  ON  A  CONVENTION  THE  4. BOOK,  *SING  TO  JEHOVAH*  -

♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

The pink one....

Thanks  Brother  @Ross James....  yes,  along  time  ago  -  and  yes,  thats  right,  alot  things  have  changed  util  now !  The  endtime  comes  nearer  and  nearer  -    The  pink one  I  often  heard :)  my  first  was  the  brown  songbook !

Best  wishes  from  Germany....

Seems,  thats  also  many  many  years  ago,  Brother  Terry  Trask ?   The  Green  &  Yellow  are  old,  but  the  Brown  one  is  not  so  old,  I  got  it  in  the  90 - years....   *Sing  Praises  to  Jehovah*    :)

Thanks  for  your  comment....     and  Greetings  from  Germany !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.