The World News Media

A Fire Tornado in Australia - NEVER SEEN IN REAL !!

Queen Esther

7 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Its here my post about a  FIRE - TORNADO....  and not about Caleb and Sophia !  Thats another theme under another post, ok?  Thank you very much :)

( again,  in Germany we also using Caleb and Sofia, NOT Philipp...)  thats it ! 

Greetings from Germany :D 

But we got nothing to say about a fire tornado :(

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  Fire  Tornado. These  are  not  exceptionally  rare,  just  rarely  documented. Mt. Conner  outback,  Australia... NEVER  SEEN  IN  REAL !!

I know who started it . . . and he's also from Australia or thereabouts:

I see that fire tornado was the piller of fire that kept away the Egyptians from the Israelites during the Exodus. Anyone agrees?

Posted Images

A pillar of cloud by day....  and also several pillars of fire ! Raw footage of this awesome "firenado"  event recorded by chance by TV cameraman Chris Tangey on  September 11. 2012  at  Curtin Springs  cattle station,  Northern Territory,  Australia.

© 2012 Chris Tangey

Queen Esther;

I remember when my eldest son was 14 years old .. and we went to a Chevrolet car dealership to look at cars. ... he  was well into wanting a driver's license and wanting a car of his own, at at the time I might have been able to get him one when he was 17 ....  and he had a driver's license.

We looked at Corvettes ... and he knew he MIGHT get one.  He was very agreeable that day.

He sat in the cars, we looked at the engines, read the window stickers for about an hour or so .. and then I looked at him and asked "Tommy,  if you could get one of these cars .. which one would you choose?"  His mouth fell open in anticipation and looked like I had just handed him a bare electrical wire.

"Oh Daddy, I like... THIS ONE!", almost hugging a nearby car, which probably cost $50,000 or so.

I looked at him with love in my heart, and asked him "And Tommy, ... what have you done to EARN such a magnificent machine?"

I deliberately broke his heart ... but he makes enough money now to be able to afford any car he wants ( my best guess ), and he and his wife are serving Jehovah whole souled, far beyond my meager efforts.  

I am also well pleased with how he and my other two kids turned out.

I know MANY Elders whose children have left the truth ... all of them ... and I sometimes think my children would love me had I used a gentler, soothing tone ... but it was my job to be a FATHER ... not their friend, and to drop-kick them into the future.

I may be tone deaf ... but I get by.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.