The World News Media

Are the terms "Paradise", "New World", "New System" and "New Order" Synonymous?

Jack Ryan

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 924
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29. März 2016 at 03:37, Jay Witness said:

I think we stopped using "New Order" about 5 years ago or so officially.

Yes, we stopped with the older words. Since some years we are using New World now. And Paradise, we first using, when the time is coming. After Armageddon, when the New World will start, we will change the old broken world system into a clean new world for all humans, also the many resurrected people, which step by step coming back, so I learned it ! After all our importend exercises, under Jesus' guidance, we're in expectance of the last 'end-trial' - before all loyal JW reaching the real Paradise, our really new home forever. Then our earth is again called PARADISE... new, peaceful and clean, similar to Adam & Eve's times.

Nobody of us can say exactly how it all will come, its a little surprise and thats ok. - Humans always nosy of details !

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

This is why we stopped:

Not really. As someone who has researched and studied the global mafia, the real new world order of Babylon, any truther can sees how little the connection you are trying to make. I'll give you a hint, the California fires and the push to a more vigilant people by force, speaks volumes. This is no different.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.