The World News Media

What men think about kissing ... and why women do not !

Queen Esther

What  men  think  about  kissing....   and  why  women  do  not ! :x

It does not often happen that  I think of my school friend Udo Hallmann. This is not due to him, but to the fact that we were  a heart and a soul only up to the fourth grade of primary school, but then were separated into the most cruel. We went to different schools - and then our friendship fell asleep. Nevertheless, Udo Hallmann came back to mind this morning.  Exactly the second, when my Holde yesterday announced to me brightly:

"Today is the day of the kiss. You know what you have to do."

Sure, I know that. I have to research immediately, which is in men and women with the theme of Kiss. And I have to think of Udo Hallmann. NO, we have not kissed as little guys. But: Udo had inherited an old badge from his grandparents - with the nice title: "Come and do not adorn, give kisses!" I do not know why, we two small boys have always laughed at us every time we hung up the record to have. Probably because we could not imagine a man would ever voluntarily kiss a woman. Or, even more unimaginative, a boy a girl.

Of course my journalistic honor obliges me to research important facts on the topic of kiss. So I have figured out, for example, that when men think of sex, women think of nothing at all. The allegedly a survey of "elite-partner.de" brought to the day. Spontaneously, the question arises: How "elite" are the women on elite.de And what does a woman think when she thinks of kissing at nothing. "Oh, now he kisses me. Because I think I would rather not have anything? "

But elite.partner asked for more. It is also the case where the woman should have a hand when kissing (from the man's point of view) - and where the man's hands should be - from the woman's point of view.

On the other hand, 28% of the men had their hand in kissing, 26% on their backs, 20% on their hair, 11% on their buttocks, the rest somewhere in the hip area. In men it looks different.

In the case of women, it looks as follows: 26% would like to have their hands in the hair (the remaining 74% have probably the fear about the hairstyle, I just say), 24% on the back, 23% on the neck and only 9% in the hip area.

The best places for kissing are, according to another survey, by the way, place 1 at home and place 2 at the workplace. A rogue who thinks evil. Third place occupies the cinema. Room 4 is the dressing room. If you are wondering now, what is the bed? In a tired place 9.
If you have not kissed today, it is high time:

With every kiss the immune-system runs on high trances. For the bacteria contained in saliva are about 20% different from person to person. If the bacteria are exchanged during a kiss, the body forms new defenses and antibodies. A kiss thus acts like a kind of  oral - vaccination, which the kissing give each other.  :D      ( an  interesting  study...)

By Günter Stein

• Views 964
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days