Now I know I have met an angel in person
      And she looks perfect
      I don't deserve this
      You look perfect tonight
    • By Bible Speaks
      "I have made your name known."—John 17:26. - Bible Speaks -
      John 17:26
      New English Translation (NET Bible)
      26 I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them, and I may be in them.”
      New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      Spirit Creatures—How They Affect Us?
      YOU ALSO CAN HAVE GOD'S PROTECTION FROM THE WICKED SPIRTS - LEARN HOW! (PSALMS 34:7,8)
      7 "The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, And he rescues them." 8 "Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;
      Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him." 
      (DANIEL 6:22,23)
      22 "My own God sent his angel and shut the mouth of the lions, and they have not brought me to ruin, forasmuch as before him innocence itself was found in me; and also before you, O king, no hurtful act have I done.” 23 Then it was that the king himself became very glad, and Daniel himself he commanded to be lifted up out of the pit. And Daniel was lifted up out of the pit, and there was no hurt at all found on him, because he had trusted in his God." But why has God tolerated evil spirits and the wickedness that has caused people so much suffering? That question will be answered in the next chapter. * Regarding righteous angels, Revelation 5:11 says: “The number of them was myriads of myriads,” or “ten thousand times tens of thousands.” So the Bible does indicate that hundreds of millions of angels were created. 
      Faithful angels come to the aid of those who serve Jehovah.—(Hebrews 1:7, 14) 
      Satan and his demons are misleading people and turning them away from God." (Revelation 12:9) 
      If you do GodÂ’s will and oppose the Devil, Satan will flee from you. (James 4:7)
      JW.ORG

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The world in 2017 saw some of the highest average surface temperatures ever recorded, surprising scientists who had expected sharper retreat from recent record years.
      Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/18/climate/100000005680871.app.html?emc=edit_na_20180118&nl=breaking-news&nlid=54907543&ref=headline&mtrref=undefined
    • By Bible Speaks
      Our conjoined  twin brothers Dan and Nielle from Philippines send us their greetings after baptism. 
      Hello from Philippines ???
      JW Philippines

• By Bible Speaks
      "[Holy spirit] will guide you into all the truth."— (John 16:13)
      ???
      “Jehovah helped us in a marvelous way to commit to memory the fortifying thoughts in the articles.” Miniature Jehovah Witness book smuggled into concentration camp. - Bible Speaks
      John 16:13
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
      13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

• By Bible Speaks
      Isaiah 43:18
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
      18 Â‘Forget the former things;
          do not dwell on the past.
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK) Holy Bible, New International Version® Anglicized, NIV® Copyright © 1979, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

• By Bible Speaks
      Let us compare the attitude of David and Manasseh with that of the wayward people of Israel and Judah "They did not give ear." (Neh. 9:30) - Bible Speaks
      Nehemiah 9:30
      New King James Version (NKJV)
      30 Yet for many years You had patience with them,
      And testified against them by Your Spirit in Your prophets.
      Yet they would not listen;
      Therefore You gave them into the hand of the peoples of the lands.
      New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      "Flee from youthful desires."—2 Tim. 2:22. ~ ??? ~ Bible Speaks
      2 Timothy 2:22
      New King James Version (NKJV)
      22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 
      New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      This is pretty much the perfect camouflage. The Buff-tip moth (Phalera bucephala) avoids predators by disguising itself as a broken stick when at rest. Incredible! isn't it?? - ???
      Amazing God Our Creator Jehovah is! ?

• By Bible Speaks
      "Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person."—1 Cor. 10:24. - Bible Speaks
      ???
      1 Corinthians 10:24
      New Living Translation (NLT)
      24 Don’t be concerned for your own good but for the good of others.
      New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      Pseudocreobotra wahlbergi, or Spiny Flower Mantis, is a small Flower Mantis (1.5 inches or 38 millimetres) native to southern and eastern Africa. ???
      Thank you Jehovah God wonders of creation! - ?????

• By Bible Speaks
      Ephesians 4:30World English Bible (WEB)
      30 DonÂ’t grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 
      World English Bible (WEB) by Public Domain. The name "World English Bible" is trademarked.

• By Bible Speaks
      1 John 4:19World English Bible (WEB)
      19 We love him, because he first loved us. 
      World English Bible (WEB) by Public Domain. The name "World English Bible" is trademarked.

• By Bible Speaks
      Are You Justified in Anger? ~ Was Jehovah? ~ ???
      "Let me be, that my anger may blaze against them and I may exterminate them, and let me make you into great nation." (Ex. 32:10) ~ Justified Justice? ~ ???
      Although Jehovah expressed what he was inclined to do, this was not his final judgment. In effect, Jehovah was here testing Moses. 
      Would he take this opportunity to encourage Jehovah to forget about Israel and to make a mighty nation from Moses’ own descendants? Moses’ response revealed his faith and trust in Jehovah’s justice. 
      His reaction showed, not selfish interest, but concern over Jehovah’s name. He did not want it to be defamed. Moses thereby showed that he understood “the mind of Jehovah” concerning this matter. (1 Cor. 2:16) 
      What was the outcome? Because Jehovah was not firmly committed to a certain course of action, he “began to feel regret.” 
      In Hebrew, this expression can simply mean that Jehovah did not bring about the calamity he stated that he was inclined to bring upon the whole nation. (Ex. 32:11-14) - Bible Speaks -

• By Bible Speaks
      Can You Change Color? - Maybe a Bright Red when upset? - These Octopuses ? Have Been Created for Their Protection in the Oceans ? By Our Creator Jehovah God! - We Will Never Be Able To Train this Octopus ? to do that! - Marvels Of Creation!
      Octopus color change ? ~ Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique. Video by @rubergnick #nature
      Tap on Video Link mp4 ________Wow Watch Till End! ?

A1171E59-77FB-4D10-B677-A86C4BBF07C9.MP4
    • By Bible Speaks
      @savylew shares: “Such a wonderful day doing the cart in San Jose, Costa Rica! 
      ?????????
      We placed 28 pieces of literature and I was able to share the "What Happens at a Bible Study?” video with someone. And to top it all off, I got to drink out of a fresh coconut!“ - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      “Lollipop Gorilla” ? the Master! - Protests His Family! - Lessons For Us in Our “Jungle!” 
      Be Kind! - ????????
      Tap on Video Link mp4 _________?
      A79607A4-FA97-4CAE-B9B0-F5F32CF99E5B.mp4

• By Bible Speaks
      This is my wife Rachel and I. We have the privilege of serving on construction at the South Africa branch.
      We have just completed the new warehouse that many will have seen on JW Broadcasting.
      Very soon we will receive the new MAN press. Still lots of work to do! bestlifeever Feel free to share! @jamesrachelfrench Thank you 

• By Bible Speaks
      Circuit Assembly with representative of the branch: Do not give up. Continue to fulfill the law of Christ. Assembly Hall El Trébol (SAET), Santiago, Chile. Image shared by @paolo_cordieri
      #jw #jwchile 

• By Bible Speaks
      Maybe It’s Not Cold On the Moon? ~ ?
      We have been there though? - Fly me to the moon? - ??? - I like the Song too! ?

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole

Mama always told me don't you run
      "Don't you run with scissors, son
      You're gonna hurt someone"
      Mama told me look before you leap
      Always think before you speak, and watch the friends you keep

Stay along the beaten path, never listened when she said

Sharp edges have consequences, I
      Guess that I had to find out for myself
      Sharp edges have consequences, now
      Every scar is a story I can tell

Should've played it safer from the start
      Loved you like a house of cards
      Let it fall apart
      But all the things I couldn't understand
      Never could've planned
      They made me who I am
      Put your nose in paperbacks
      Instead of smoking cigarettes
      These are years you're never getting back

We all fall down
      We live somehow
      We learn what doesn't kill us makes us stronger
      We all fall down
      We live somehow

We all fall down
      We live somehow
      We all fall down
      We live somehow
      Writer(s): Joseph Hahn, Brad Delson, Mike Shinoda, Robert G. Bourdon, Chester Charles Bennington, Ilsey Anna Juber, David Farrell 
    • By Bible Speaks
      Not in my Congregation! - We are not called Pastors anyhow! - Be on the Watch! -
      ?? ?

• Guest Nicole
    • By Bible Speaks
      JOY FROM SOUTH KOREA ~ ???
      After spending 14 months in prison for his neutrality to military service, our  brother is released.His joy is reflected in his face as his family receives him with a warm hug.
      Thanks to the firmness of our brothers,  military neutrality in South korea is even more respected today.We pray to Jehovah for the release of our brothers and sisters all over the world who have been imprisoned because of their neutrality.?

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      IÂ’m dancing with my demons
      IÂ’m hanging off the edge
      Storm clouds gather beneath me
      Waves break above my head
      At first hallucination
      I wanna fall wide awake now
      You tell me itÂ’s alright
      Tell me IÂ’m forgiven
      Tonight
      But nobody can save me now
      IÂ’m holding up a light
      Chasing up the darkness inside
      'Cause nobody can save me
      Stare into this illusion
      For answers yet to come
      I chose a false solution
      But nobody proved me wrong
      At first hallucination
      I wanna fall wide awake
      Watch the ground giving way now 
      You tell me itÂ’s alright
      Tell me IÂ’m forgiven
      Tonight
      But nobody can save me now
      IÂ’m holding up a light
      IÂ’m chasing up the darkness inside
      'Cause nobody can save me
      Been searching somewhere out there
      For whatÂ’s been missing right here
      IÂ’ve been searching somewhere out there
      I wanna fall wide awake now
      So tell me itÂ’s alright
      Tell me IÂ’m forgiven
      Tonight
      If only I can save me now
      IÂ’m holding up a light
      Chasing up the darkness inside
      And I donÂ’t wanna let you down
      But only I can save me 
      Been searching somewhere out there
      Written by Jonathan Ian Green, Chester Bennington, Robert G. Bourdon, Bradford Philip Delson, David Farrell, Joseph Hahn, Mike Shinoda • 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Leer más: https://www.infobae.com/america/fotos/2017/12/28/las-fotos-espaciales-mas-espectaculares-de-2017/

• By Bible Speaks
      You Cold? - What Do These Penguins ? Do In -30 Below and more? -
      When it gets very cold, emperor penguins huddle together in large groups to keep each other warm. It’s the only way they can survive the brutal conditions they face in the course of their incredible reproduction cycle on the sea ice off Antarctica. 
      During mid-winter blizzards, when males are incubating eggs on their feet with only their brood flaps to cover the future chicks, temperatures can drop to -70 degrees. 
      When I made this image it was not quite that bad, only -30 degrees, but I was standing on top of a platform perched at the edge of a colony and I had to stay still to avoid spooking the birds. 
      It was an ordeal, and it took a while to get warm again, but the images were worth it. At @FransLanting for more stories from the amazing world of emperor penguins. 

• By Bible Speaks
      The Only Way Any Battles Spiritual or Physical should be fought, through *Jehovah God Word * ~ ? ? ?
      The Eagle does not fight the snake ? on the ground. It picks it up into the sky and changes the battle ground, and then it releases the snake into the sky. 
      The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful wise and deadly. 
      Take your fight into the spiritual realm by praying and when you are in the spiritual realm  God takes over your battles. 
      Don't fight the enemy in his comfort zone, change the battle grounds like the Eagle and let God take charge through your earnest prayer. You'll be assured of clean victory.
      Pray without ceasing.
      ? ? ?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jimmie Crenshaw
    Newest Member
    Jimmie Crenshaw

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.